Thiago Alcantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Best thing I've read all day.

I doubt he does.

I really doubt that it's Pep's responsibility to care about the fan's feelings with every decision he makes. It's his business with the clubs and the player, fans should be grateful that they are in on it at all, let alone have the nerve to accuse Pep for not being respectful to the fans or being disloyal.

I

instinct

yes, its seems highly likely now. we shouldnt be dismayed about it though. thiago was always a fringe player for us, and we have signed the greatest brazilian talent since pele and ronaldo.

ronaldinho-traurig.jpg

Brombi

Well, he did do it behind Tito's back, didn't he? So it's ok for him to buy one of our players if he just wants to annoy Rosell? What about the fans then? I think they're more upset with Thiago moving than Rosell and if Pep has any respect for the fans then he wouldn't do that kind of stuff. Rosell is just one Barça member among many, Pep's personal quarrel with him doesn't justify doing those kinds of things.

Exactly.

Mazinho has since day one been explicit about Thiago and Barcelona. Nothing was behind anyones back. Tito even had a 1-on-1 meeting with Thiago, and he was willing to stay one more year, but only with more playing time. Tito was horny after Thiago Silva and only saw $$$

JonM

Insanity, irrationality and fanaticism is growing a lot in this forum..

How the hell do you call this a 'fraud' or 'signing players at the back of the club'?
Its been a while since we know that THiago WANTS to leave and he will leave not only for Guardiola, but ANYHOW no MATTER WHAT, bcz Tito told him that he will play after XAvi, Iniesta and Fabregas have played.
If he hadnt signed for Bayern, he would have signed for UNited. Wake up! how can you be so blind? The real thing that PEp distracted is United's planning and transfer policy.. He harmed United, not Barca ..
Christ!

Oh really? Find me a direct quote.

Jadentheman

Well certainly a big twist. I am now awaiting for the flood of Bayern fans on this forum :lol:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

xxxxxx

Insanity, irrationality and fanaticism is growing a lot in this forum..

How the hell do you call this a 'fraud' or 'signing players at the back of the club'?
Its been a while since we know that THiago WANTS to leave and he will leave not only for Guardiola, but ANYHOW no MATTER WHAT, bcz Tito told him that he will play after XAvi, Iniesta and Fabregas have played.
If he hadnt signed for Bayern, he would have signed for UNited. Wake up! how can you be so blind? The real thing that PEp distracted is United's planning and transfer policy.. He harmed United, not Barca ..
Christ!

The thing is, his move makes no sense. He'll get less playing time there than he will here... and that's what he's been moaning about. His chances getting into the Spain squad next year was already slim, now it's impossible.

Birdy

Oh really? Find me a direct quote.

Are you joking man? Browse over this thread some pages before to see the whole story..
And do you need a direct quote from Tito saying 'Thiago will be a sub', which never happens (communication policy for all the clubs in the world) to understand the obvious? -> That if manager-player meet and then the player says he wants to leave, its fucking evident that he didnt get what he wanted (which in our case is playing time)

Acording to JudPep, Thiago wasn't going to play b.c of Neymar. What a lame excuse lol
And this mercenary better leave as soon as possible. Do you really think Thiago would leave if barca was the best team in the world still? Players like Bartra and Sergio Roberto have more than demonstrated what a true commitment is all about.

Birdy

The thing is, his move makes no sense. He'll get less playing time there than he will here... and that's what he's been moaning about. His chances getting into the Spain squad next year was already slim, now it's impossible.

You dont know that. Pep promised him more than Tito. He will reshuffle Bayern next season, wait and see.. How Thiago will end we dont know.
But he was not happy with Tito's explanations. He wanted to leave. FACT!

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Graham Hunter is saying that Pep called Thiago personally and could have guaranteed him a spot in Bayern's Starting XI.

Uno-de-los-posibles-esquemas-d_54377434087_51356729138_352_256.jpg

Pep is going to try to fix something that isn't broke. I hope Pep falls flat on his face in Bayern and isn't welcomed back home when he does so.

Last edited:

Mr Hulot

Are you joking man? Browse over this thread some pages before to see the whole story..
And do you need a direct quote from Tito saying 'Thiago will be a sub', which never happens (communication policy for all the clubs in the world) to understand the obvious? -> That if manager-player meet and then the player says he wants to leave, its fucking evident that he didnt get what he wanted (which in our case is playing time)

That was a rumour from a trashy newspaper. Don't act like you were there, because you weren't and you cannot possibly know what happened. Please find us quote that justifies your opinion. But something credible this time if you can...

Home of Barca Fans