Thiago Alcantara

PaCmAn

Have you even watched us play? I mean sure we dont play possession or tiki taka but we arent fucking stoke :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rUVhX9ZwTU

Sport been saying this for a month, they are so unreliable.

I agree. I thought Man U were the better side in 2 legs against Real Madrid in the champions league, just unfortunate that the officials robbed Man U.

Zuess99

I've come to dislike this situation, why the fuck doesn't he come out and say where he is going to. Why waist our time ? If he has already made a decision then he should immediately fuck off so we can continue with our other transfers.

PaCmAn

Thiago doesn't give a s..t about Barça, let him sign his 5 years contract with Man U, just hope he won't regret it especially if Man U fail to win any silverware which is very much possible under Moyes. Even JDS showing more loyalty and he never really plays.

Martindn

I agree. I thought Man U were the better side in 2 legs against Real Madrid in the champions league, just unfortunate that the officials robbed Man U.

We were better at old trafford than they was at the bernabeu, if it wasn't for diego lopez we may have won even with 10 men. Brilliant game that though wont let the decision ruin it, after that red card old trafford was booming best atmosphere ive personally witnessed.

Who is jds? Whatever happens i just hope it doesnt carry on till deadline day.

Last edited:

spark

We were better at old trafford than they was at the bernabeu, if it wasn't for diego lopez we may have won even with 10 men. Brilliant game that though wont let the decision ruin it, after that red card old trafford was booming best atmosphere ive personally witnessed.

Who is jds? Whatever happens i just hope it doesnt carry on till deadline day.

Jonathan dos Santos. The new Bogarde.

Zuess99

JDS is thiagos best friend, they always posting these bromance pics , hugging , kissing each each other and shit. But I feel more sympathy for JDS .

Butaan4barca

I've come to dislike this situation, why the fuck doesn't he come out and say where he is going to. Why waist our time ? If he has already made a decision then he should immediately fuck off so we can continue with our other transfers.

He clearly doesn't want to leave, But he wants solid guarantees.

These increasing demands for guarantees just reflects the players mind set. Mentally he has given up that he will be able to find his identity within our current mid.

Any team that activates the release clause must pay tax on it, other deals do not include tax. However I thought the tax is paid on transfers between teams from the same league.

If you think about it, a clause is not paid by a club but by the footballer. It is Thiago who has to deposit the money ( hence taxes would be included since he's spaniard). the only way taxes couldn't add up to 5 or more millions would be if barca doesn't treat the deal as a Clause payment, but rather as a transfer between clubs.

Vantheman

Barcelona want to keep a healthy relationship with Manchester United so they would never make us pay tax. They will treat it like a normal transfer. We sold you Pique with no problems at all and you're giving us a hell of a time to buy Thiago from you.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

These increasing demands for guarantees just reflects the players mind set. Mentally he has given up that he will be able to find his identity within our current mid.
He is a money hungry player determined to leave the club.
Lets not make him some poor victim here.

Zuess99

And Tito did say that he can't promise anything. But why can't he talk , he should be transparent.

Home of Barca Fans