Thiago Alcantara

Sport.es cover for tomorrow is thiago on cover saying he is going to MU. Are they pretty accurate or do they talk out of their a##? Not sure if they have inside info or just going with the usual rumors. Per twitter they say next week announced...if all set why wait another week?
They are pretty reliable when it comes to announcing almost done deals. just like every paper, they suck when it comes to rumors. But, I honestly trust sport with these kind of news. They nailed Alexis sanchez ( when most people were looking towards other players), they nailed Neymar would come to barca ( a long time before he was signed). They were barca related and they came to pass. Thiago is gone!

F

Flavia

If they're wrong on this one then they'll look like a bunch of idiots.

I don't think they care. Marca once had a cover of Villa with the rm jersey, sure he'd go there. And one of sport or md once also put cr with the Barça jersey.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I don't think they care. Marca once had a cover of Villa with the rm jersey, sure he'd go there. And one of sport or md once also put cr with the Barça jersey.

The rarely ever have credible news on them, it's not a coincidence that they seem to have groundbreaking stuff on the cover every day.

spark

3OH1cvs.jpg

They have announced this every week for for a month as breaking news. Its literally a case of one week we'll be right and look reliable.

Last edited:

alex88bg

We shouldn't be mad at him. We should be understanding.

understanding of what ?
He was injured first half of the season,played good but had some crucial errors that are not torellable at this level which is fine he is young and for me a brilliant prospect but to act like this ? If u want first team earn it dont run away for an easy and desperate solution with more money.If he wants it,his choice,and less things to fight for in life.Best of luck then life goes on.
Leadership is not given it is earned,and whatever Xavis age is you fking have to earn that SPOT not run away like this...Better for the team.

Vantheman

Barcelona sources have told Sky Sports that they have yet to receive an official approach for Thiago Alcantara.

:facepalm:
Man Utd don't need to bid as long as they have permission from Barca to speak to Thiago, else they would take us to court because that is tapping up like you did with Fabregas. There's no fee to discuss, it's 18m Euros and we won't pay 1 penny more or 1 penny less.

I read in Sport.es that Barcelona management failed to convice him to stay at barca and Thiago already agreed to a move to ManU and it's a matter of days to decide the tansfer fee and other formalities.

For reference:http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/thiago-united-2471268
A few days ago Miguel Delaney from ESPN reported that 'a deal is very close' and that a very high ranking united official told him that 'Man Utd are fully confident of Thiago becoming a MUFC player'. The Sport article is just rehashing Delaney's article.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
barca won't see a penny of the tax that gets added on, they'll still only get the buyout clause amount, seems better for both sides if barca agree at 20 million euros or something, they get more money and united don't have to pay all that tax, i have no idea if the tax thing is true tho...

Any team that activates the release clause must pay tax on it, other deals do not include tax. However I thought the tax is paid on transfers between teams from the same league.

Nestor

If we lose thiago for that money this will be a horrible window even if we got thiago silva and ter stegen ....Rafinha isnt even close as a midfielder

numero

Pls go Thiago. PLs. You don't deserve to stay at this club. Go and rot in a club where they play aeroplane balls.

Martindn

Pls go Thiago. PLs. You don't deserve to stay at this club. Go and rot in a club where they play aeroplane balls.

Have you even watched us play? I mean sure we dont play possession or tiki taka but we arent fucking stoke :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rUVhX9ZwTU

Sport been saying this for a month, they are so unreliable.

PaCmAn

Sport not trying to convince Thiago into staying then, what do you really expect? Not like Thiago is denying any of the rumours, not like Thiago is begging to stay with Barça.

Be glad when he actually leaves to be honest. Good luck in trying to displace Cesc, Iniesta and Xavi from La Roja, even Isco stands more chance in earning a place with La Roja.

Home of Barca Fans