Thiago Alcantara

I'm not ganging up on him, he's keep on acting snobbish requiring sources and then when I give them to him he requires I talk to him in British pounds. I've been nothing but nice to this guy but enough is enough with these guys.

How was i acting snobbish?? you said something about United upping their offer on wages that id not seen so i naturally asked politely where youd seen it merely out of curiosity, how is asking for a link being snobbish? if you didnt want to you could have simply said so, not sure why your so aggressive to be honest, everyone else on here seems perfectly capable of discussing this without getting needlessly rude, but whatever.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Euros are the standard currency for European transfers....Pounds leaves it exclusively to the UK, so pointless here

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
"These guys"? United fans on a Barcaforum? So what? Also, you're creating some antagonizing view on him when he's been nothing but courteous here and is just looking to share and obtain information. He doesn't "require" you to talk in pounds, if anything you are really overreacting at his mistake between currencies and trying to create some total separation between fanbases as if it's "Us and them" and that everyone here naturally uses Euros. This is a diverse forum full of people of different nationalities and favorite clubs, not a place for you to start discriminating against English or EPL fans.

F

Flavia

Fans from other clubs are more than welcome here. But the holier than thou atittude towards others is not, doesnt matter if they are epl fans or Barça's.

"These guys"? United fans on a Barcaforum? So what? Also, you're creating some antagonizing view on him when he's been nothing but courteous here and is just looking to share and obtain information. He doesn't "require" you to talk in pounds, if anything you are really overreacting at his mistake between currencies and trying to create some total separation between fanbases as if it's "Us and them" and that everyone here naturally uses Euros. This is a diverse forum full of people of different nationalities and favorite clubs, not a place for you to start discriminating against English or EPL fans.
Precisely.

Im sorry if ive caused any problems it was a genuine misunderstanding thats all, i apologise this threads gone way off topic now thanks to the guys who understood what i meant ill leave the thread as i dont wish to cause any more problems.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Im sorry if ive caused any problems it was a genuine misunderstanding thats all, i apologise this threads gone way off topic now thanks to the guys who understood what i meant ill leave the thread as i dont wish to cause any more problems.

No need. One guy with a short temper and a misguided view on EPL fans doesn't mean you caused any problems.

Indignado

No, you don't have to leave the thread, we can always use another sight of the things and in the end you only came here because of Thiago.

XaviMessiGirl

Don't leave man, you've been a good contributor so far. Don't let a minority drive you out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It seriously sucks if that one guy have driven DeGea Loves Dougnouts out of this forum.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why did that article pin the blame on Zubi, I wonder? How much power or say does Zubi have? Rumor has it him and Rosell don't get along, I wonder whose decision it is not to renew the contract/up the offer with Thiago? Is it really Zubi's, or ultimately Rosell's?

XaviMessiGirl

Seems like just a misunderstanding as it's hard sometimes to understand tone of voice over the internet. I've sometimes said things & then reread them after only to realize how rude it could have sounded. As well as had my fair share of misunderstanding others. Hopefully he comes back & this all blows over.

Home of Barca Fans