Thiago Alcantara

AL-MALKI

We have/had a non-aggression pact done with Laporta after the Figo issue , it means we shouldn't be making any bids for your players and neither do you nor we bid for the same player to avoid being played over by that third pary...

I think this whole pact thing is a myth maybe with other clubs but between real and Barca no way…wasn’t Pique approached by Flo with 50 ME for his presidential campaign and he turned Flo down.

It came to my knowledge by some Spanish friends (who are socio's ) that you did try to move for one of our players (who fell out with Jose this season ) and that's what made Perez enter this last minute bidding war on Neymar who the entire world knew he was moving to Barcelona since last year (even by the player himself )

If Barca and real see a player worth biding they will go for him that was the case of Neymar any quality player that the 2 teams need they will start a war over him… Neymar was so close to Madrid two times (as youth and 2-3 years ago) maybe Flo thought he wouldn’t want madrid to lose him again this is why he went 150 ME crazy and letting the Madrid fans know about it so no one will blame him if Neymar turned out great for Barca .

From Florentinos latest interviews I can sense he is broke and anxious maybe it’s the Neymar thing maybe not

So i don't know if Perez want to take this further (which might explain why the Isco move slowed down all of a sudden ) or the Neymar bid was just a small teaser , but in principle we shouldn't be making any bid for any of your players even with a low release clause

In the case of Thiago this is not the 1st time his father do this and talk to Madrid he did it back in 2011 and now… that Fu#@er if he is complaining about his son not getting enough playing time at Barca what is he expecting at Madrid maybe he will never see the pitch with the stars u have and your urgency for the CL… I think he is looking for more $$$ from a move or from us...

Madrid would like to rub it in with his signing of Thiago but I think they know his price is not worth it (18 ME + Tax )could be around 30 ME they will find a better needed player for Box to Box or DM I don’t see your team handing 30 ME on Thiago.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He was average today.

What I don't get is, who is going to replace Xavi when he can't play anymore, if we let Thiago and Cesc both leave? Some wunderkid from La Masia?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not his best minutes, but he still played pretty good. The first minutes he looked very nervous and did some mistakes.

Jadentheman

So he stays? He will IMO be important for Neymar like Neymar will be important for him.

And I am not saying he is only here for Neymar. I like Thiago, next Barca legend:hooray:

Beast

The Observer
I think this whole pact thing is a myth maybe with other clubs but between real and Barca no way…wasn’t Pique approached by Flo with 50 ME for his presidential campaign and he turned Flo down.

If Barca and real see a player worth biding they will go for him that was the case of Neymar any quality player that the 2 teams need they will start a war over him… Neymar was so close to Madrid two times (as youth and 2-3 years ago) maybe Flo thought he wouldn’t want madrid to lose him again this is why he went 150 ME crazy and letting the Madrid fans know about it so no one will blame him if Neymar turned out great for Barca .

From Florentinos latest interviews I can sense he is broke and anxious maybe it’s the Neymar thing maybe not

In the case of Thiago this is not the 1st time his father do this and talk to Madrid he did it back in 2011 and now… that Fu#@er if he is complaining about his son not getting enough playing time at Barca what is he expecting at Madrid maybe he will never see the pitch with the stars u have and your urgency for the CL… I think he is looking for more $$$ from a move or from us...

Madrid would like to rub it in with his signing of Thiago but I think they know his price is not worth it (18 ME + Tax )could be around 30 ME they will find a better needed player for Box to Box or DM I don’t see your team handing 30 ME on Thiago.

Not a myth , both presidents have spoken about it before in the past (and Laporta ) , both institutions have great cooperation and respect no matter what fans say from sharing planes for their SA players to same position on several issues concerning la liga
And no since Beckham bid both clubs didn't enter a bidding war on any player
Guess we will see , summer is still long

AL-MALKI

Not a myth , both presidents have spoken about it before in the past (and Laporta ) , both institutions have great cooperation and respect no matter what fans say from sharing planes for their SA players to same position on several issues concerning la liga
And no since Beckham bid both clubs didn't enter a bidding war on any player
Guess we will see , summer is still long

Riddle me this if there was a no aggression pact why did perez try to sign Pique.

Rival

Vilanova: "Thiago is and will be a key player for Barça. He needs to make a decision. There's strong competition, but I believe in him." @barcastuff

Home of Barca Fans