Thiago Alcantara

Galning

Thiago's father is no choirboy but he was here in the package from day one. Coincidentally, Tito is appointed manager and now we have a problem. Add Montoya and Tello to that list too. Oh, and Valdes departure and most talented B player set to leave on loan. (Weren't we all about promoting our best youngsters?)

Oh no don't say that. I said that in the Abidal thread and got torn to pieces.

Mr Hulot

Thiago's father is no choirboy but he was here in the package from the day one. Coincidentally, Tito is appointed manager and now we have a problem. Add Montoya and Tello to that list too. Oh, and Valdes departure and most talented B player set to leave on loan. (Weren't we all about promoting our best youngsters?)

Not saying Tito is entirely to blame for every player mentioned but he did display lack of intelligence when dealing with those youngsters and indirectly putting Barca future in danger.

Basically, Rosell likes Tito because he's a manager that he can push around and Tito needs Rosell because where else would he get a job of this stature.

Also, the fact that Tito didn't know about Thiago's release clause is ridiculous. What kind of confidence has Tito to make such a public statement? I would be ashamed if I made a mistake that could cost the club a brilliant talent or another 15 millions, not be gloating about it in a press conference, saying that it is better (!) that I didn't know it.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Don't understand why you're all angry about Thiago leaving? We still have Song to take his place :tito:

Kidding, losing Thiago, especially to Real would be..hm...can't find any words..but if it's true, we should go for Isco or Gündogan, but I really can't believe, that these rumours are true..I hope not

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
First of all, I have no doubt that his father is the man behind the curtain, He whined multiple times before about thiago, And deliberately tried to cast shadows on his son's future, When there wasn't any to begin with.
No one doubts that he'll be leading the midfield in the future, Given that he actually keeps working hard, No one questions this, Not tito, Not the players, Or even thiago himself, But this circus that's happening now is unacceptable, If he or his father think this is the way to get more minutes, Then they'll be dead wrong, And if he had any genuine intent to leave and not just try to force the coach to give him more minutes or a raise by making cheap threats, Then he would've already been gone by now, Not making ambiguous and vague comments like "We'll see after the euros"
He's not doing himself any favors not with the coach or the club, And certainly not with the fans.

Well, I agree. But on the other hand we don't have the bigger picture yet, we'll have to wait until Thiago is 35 or something and writes a book (or earlier like Ibra did) :lol:
Sometimes I wish that people just said what they are honestly thinking and act accordingly, it would be much easier to live in a world like that - or like an epidemic/virus hit earth and everybody had to tell the truth no matter what :wave:

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Bakero (ex-Barcelona): "If Thiago would be my son, I'd tell him to stay at Barça and fight. He's a player with a great future ahead." [cope]

I hope he stays. I also won't put all the blame on Tito if he goes, ultimately this will be his choice.

MagIX

Xavi will be 34 y.o. next year. We have to start having the courage to look forward (unfortunately very close), to the next stage: Barca without Xavi :(

So at this CRUCIAL time, I can't believe that maybe Thiago will leave us, I can't really believe that our management does not react immediately, doing everything possible to not let him go !! WTF !!!!
:banghead::cussing:

I really hope that Thiago has not been sacrificed in order to have enough money to buy Neymar :angry:

F

Flavia

Xavi will be 34 y.o. next year. We have to start having the courage to look forward (unfortunately very close), to the next stage: Barca without Xavi :(

So at this CRUCIAL time, I can't believe that maybe Thiago will leave us, I can't really believe that our management does not react immediately, doing everything possible to not let him go !! WTF !!!!
:banghead::cussing:

I really hope that Thiago has not been sacrificed in order to have enough money to buy Neymar :angry:
Neymar is already bought, what in the world does he have to do with Thiago?

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Barcastuff
Bakero (ex-Barcelona): "If Thiago would be my son, I'd tell him to stay at Barça and fight. He's a player with a great future ahead." [cope]

I hope he stays. I also won't put all the blame on Tito if he goes, ultimately this will be his choice.

this...well who wouldnt want a youngster like him staying but all these flirting by him n his father like he is a world beater already piss me.
and ohhh its really funny how everyone is jumping at TITO these days.

Neymar is already bought, what in the world does he have to do with Thiago?

That since Barca spent all their money on neymar( the budget is 50 millions per season ) now barca needs to sell in order to buy the players that they really need . Aka defender and hopefully goalkeeper

J

jiopi

That since Barca spent all their money on neymar( the budget is 50 millions per season ) now barca needs to sell in order to buy the players that they really need . Aka defender and hopefully goalkeeper
Yeah, but for my knowledge Neymar costs 25M from this seasons budget? That leaves 25M, which should get a good CB.

Yeah, but for my knowledge Neymar costs 25M from this seasons budget? That leaves 25M, which should get a good CB.
We don't know how much he cost. I will keep maintaining what MD and Sport ( both Catalan not madrid newspaper) have said multiple times . Neymar Cost 60 million euros.

Home of Barca Fans