Thiago Alcantara

Stric

LOL at the guys saying this is the fault of whoever included that clause in the contract. FFS, think about it. It's not the club who includes such clauses, it's the party that benefits from it - the player. It's all about negotiation. Thiago and his agent made a smart deal to secure either playing time or an easy exit, and the club agreed because whatever other option there was probably suited them even less. This is nobody's fault but Tito's.

Garrus

If he doesn't relate or feel much toward the red and blue, He should leave, I don't want someone trying to extort and force the club to give him more playing time, If you want minutes, Go and show you earn it and that you deserve the starting spot more than xavi, On training and on the pitch, That's how things work.

BarcaGirl

If he doesn't relate or feel much toward the red and blue, He should leave, I don't want someone trying to extort and force the club to give him more playing time, If you want minutes, Go and show you earn it and that you deserve the starting spot more than xavi, On training and on the pitch, That's how things work.

:facepalm:

I'm already pissed as fuck with Tito. If Thiago leaves...

I can see us giving him an improved contract to keep him though.

Thiago: "Exit rumours? After the U21 European championships, we will see how things stand.

Ouch...
It looks done for ManU... What a shame. Probably our best midfielder after Iniesta and the future of our team is leaving for ManU ....

I wouldn't say that that definitely means he's leaving.

Last edited:

Povikas

Brandon

We think he has shown his worth and earned the right for minutes, but not getting them.

I think it's not a shitty clause of the management, because as Stric said above, it's made by the player's side to get some more playing time in the team.

Zuess99

Thiago: "Exit rumours? After the U21 European championships, we will see how things stand." #fcblive

Last edited:

Garrus

We think he has shown his worth and earned the right for minutes, but not getting them.

I think it's not a shitty clause of the management, because as Stric said above, it's made by the player's side to get some more playing time in the team.
He earned them but not getting them?, So there is a conspiracy against him apparently, Maybe tito is a racist, Or has some secret agenda.
It's the coach who watches him almost everyday on training, And he's the best one qualified to make the decision, If he is really better than xavi, He would've already overthrown him from the main-lineup, That's no brainier, But he's not better than xavi isn't he?
If he wants more minutes, That's his right, And he should just leave, Or he can suck it up, Work hard, Be patient and wait for his opportunity, But you just don't create a cloud of rumors of speculations to try and pressure for minutes, Haven't you wondered how the rumors got out in the first place?, It's always the player's agent who starts them.

Zebulun

We need to do something about this Tito whose ruining our club. Thiago on the brink of leaving and i hear rumours about deulofeu leaving too. gone were the days when youngsters got a fair chance.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
LOL at the guys saying this is the fault of whoever included that clause in the contract. FFS, think about it. It's not the club who includes such clauses, it's the party that benefits from it - the player. It's all about negotiation. Thiago and his agent made a smart deal to secure either playing time or an easy exit, and the club agreed because whatever other option there was probably suited them even less. This is nobody's fault but Tito's.

LOL? Your comment is in my eyes ridiculous, the club just got their ass handed to them by accepting those clauses. OF COURSE what I meant was that the club accepted what the player and his management wanted, not that they put it in themselves. And sure, Tito is to blame that he did not give Thiago enough playing time, but the fact that the clause is there and can now be used by Manchester United or any interested party (Monaco anyone?) is all the club's fault, not Tito's.

Home of Barca Fans