Thiago Alcantara

BarcaGirl

But I've read somewhere that Thiago is going to miss the game against Malaga, because he's with the Spain U-21 team.
Can anyone confirm this?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Thiago has now joined up with the Spain U-21 team and is not available for the match against Malaga.

JamDav1982

In my opinion Xavi has started to decline quite quickly this last year and Thiago should have been given that role over the last year.

Instead for some reason only known to Tito he was given the impression he was further away than ever.

The team needs to evolve again and break with a bit more pace and directness when they can, Xavi slowed the game down massively this year but Thiago's natural game is to try and make things happen more.

This situation has been horribly mismanaged.

BarcaGirl

All the U21 players will return to their clubs on Wednesday & then reconvene on Sunday. (via @gerardromero)

:dance:

Last edited:

Mr Hulot

That was one of our best games last year and Thiago was playing on the left in Pep's crazy 3-4-3 lineup: Valdes, Puyol, Abidal, Alves, Pique, Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Thiago, Messi.

Demon17

Maestro
Too many people hate Fabregas lol. In my opinion he's great. And if we don't have him we wouldn't have anyone to replace Messi with (for example in small games to give him rest) Villa is leaving. False 9 isn't common and I think Fabregas can be great in that role. What do you think? Agree or Disagree?

Home of Barca Fans