Thiago Alcantara

Nothanks

I don't understand the people begging for arthur + de jong AND thiago..

thiago is 27 not 31, 2 young players + alena will not work for the next 4 years we'd stunt the progress of the youngsters trying to manage too many players.

also rakitic is not leaving, not this summer atleast unless some team comes out bidding high which is unlikely.

Andresito

Staff member
Good but not as foolproof with the passning as Xavi, Busquets or Iniesta.
A little too nonchalant at times.

Joan

Played great, but subbing Iniesta kinda killed Spains flow. I think he should've been on for Koke.

Koke was invisible in the first half. Thiago over him for Spain anyday.

I felt the same, as their game lost some sense when Iniesta and Silva were subbed off.

That's where Thiago lacks compared to Spain's greats.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He had a classic Thiago moment when he gave the ball away dangerously. Trademark move. He is somewhat careless with his passing for a midfield maestro. Still good though. We need a player like him.

George_Costanza

He made a ridiculous poor pass when Spain under pressure near end.

Was not that impressive when came on.

tenor.gif

Ursegor

World Champion
What's the obsession with him? He gets benched by every coach in big games and if he is available for transfer and so good why is his old father figure Pep not all over him anymore or Madrid to replace ageing Modric or even a team like Manchester United or Liverpool?

I swear this forum overrates him because of his potential 5 years ago.

George_Costanza

What's the obsession with him? He gets benched by every coach in big games and if he is available for transfer and so good why is his old father figure Pep not all over him anymore or Madrid to replace ageing Modric or even a team like Manchester United or Liverpool?

I swear this forum overrates him because of his potential 5 years ago.

Yes, you rather have Paulinho, Gomes, and Raki instead of Isco, Thiago and Busquet's midfield. If it was the case, we would have dominated the UCL for many years. You have to understand, without Messi this team would be at the bottom half in La liga, and you think Thiago is not Barca material. FFS Bojan should impose psychometric test before allowing people to post here!

Home of Barca Fans