Thiago Alcantara

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
[tw]1002624343602532361[/tw]

I'm excited, I get the feeling he's coming back.

60M is an okay price in this market. Like I said before, it's a risk that's worth the gamble with Arthur coming in January.

Raki13

Hes obviously not good enough for Bayern or they would be trying to keep him. Amazing the amount on here that want him back.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Still has the qualities to become world class. With Pep gone, he doesn't belong in Germany. He'll link up perfectly with Busquets.

My only concern are his injuries but hopefully our physios can work with him better than Bayern's did.

He's coming back much more mature and ready to claim his midfield throne that was always destined to be his. I know I can get romantic about Barca but this guy has Barca DNA. He belongs here, I couldn't believe we played Cesc more than this guy when it was clear as day Thiago had been groomed to be Xavi's successor.

Jombi

He's obviously one of the best midfielders in the world. The only problem is his injury history. But he would be a perfect signing as it allows Coutinho to play behind 3 midfielders. Get Thiago if it is at all possible.

BarçaBarça

60 is a nice price. Get him and use Coutinho on the left.

60-80M for him is a dream-signing and not totally unrealistic, as it is Bayern, and reported by Bild :thinking:
If we even could make some of the payment dependent on how many games he gets, that would be ideal!
Injuries are a big concern, tbh, but we would have decent depth, with him here.

George_Costanza

Hes obviously not good enough for Bayern or they would be trying to keep him. Amazing the amount on here that want him back.

I think the main reason he went to Bayern (besides big club and more playing time) was Pep Guardiola. No reason for him to stay in a foreign country if he can play at home and being surrounded by his friends and family. To play in another league and for a top-tier club like Bayern is the desired resume for us.

I'm more excited about this signing than Griezmann. He will definitely bench Raki (your user name)

Raki13

I think the main reason he went to Bayern (besides big club and more playing time) was Pep Guardiola. No reason for him to stay in a foreign country if he can play at home and being surrounded by his friends and family. To play in another league and for a top-tier club like Bayern is the desired resume for us.

I'm more excited about this signing than Griezmann. He will definitely bench Raki (your user name)

Guy was over rated first time round and was never off the injury table just like at Bayern now. Another bad signing about to happen again.

All about opinions..........

MTL_Barca

Us actually fixing the midfield would be too good to be true so its probably all bullshit or we don't go for him even if it would be possible.

Home of Barca Fans