Thiago Alcantara

1993Kaan1993

l like Rasenball's game style and their mentality, you know too young team. of course, l'm more PSG fan than Barca. just becuase l feel something more special to PSG. at least l'm honest.

l have many friends who supports RM or Barca or Liverpool(because of their fans) e.t.c. because of their success, All they do is talking and praising their success. Most of them are fake fans. when teams doesn't win, they switch teams. l wonder which team Morten was supporting before RM. l'm just asking the people l know who are RM fans now, were supporting M.United before 2009.

1993Kaan1993

Ok, so im a fake RM fan, how did you figure that out?
Did you follow PSG before they got all the oil money, btw?

Yep, l'm an old PSG fan. l was a PSG fan when Leo, Rai, Okocha and Ronaldinho played for PSG.

Most of RM fans are fake fans. because of it, figuring it out was so easy. :lol:

1993Kaan1993

Morten is angry with PSG just because he knows that PSG will destroy his team. l'm sure their referees help won't be enough to stop PSG.

or l should call RM as Spanish Gov. and banks Madrid. what a shame a RM fan call us as QSG. :lol:

Morten

l like Rasenball's game style and their mentality, you know too young team. of course, l'm more PSG fan than Barca. just becuase l feel something more special to PSG. at least l'm honest.

l have many friends who supports RM or Barca or Liverpool(because of their fans) e.t.c. because of their success, All they do is talking and praising their success. Most of them are fake fans. when teams doesn't win, they switch teams. l wonder which team Morten was supporting before RM. l'm just asking the people l know who are RM fans now, were supporting M.United before 2009.

You are not really one to talk about people picking teams based on their success, i mean, you support Barca and PSG for heavens sake!
Neither am i, but i dont go around calling people who follow big teams as "fake fans", i dont judge.
My team internationally has always been RM, from the early 2000s and up to now. I dont particulary like United either, certainly never been a fan, so you are wrong.
My main team is and always will be RBK though.

Givenchy

how glorious it will be if Q$G bow out again in the CL quarters :lol: i think fans of almost every other club would be celebrating that :cheers:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Forget about him. He is happy at Bayern, he doesn't want to return, not to mention Bayern is not a selling club, they will only sell players they don't want.

Unless of course you pay 500m for him, a price that Bayern won't reject.

I personally never want to see his face near Camp Nou.

Home of Barca Fans