Thiago Alcantara

F

Flavia

:lol: Now who's trolling?

Not as worse as you saying moving from one continent to another warrants a player to screw with his former club, is it? Your reasons for labeling Thiago a traitor also seems trolling. Or worse, a butthurt ex.

JamDav1982

You said last summer. Not right now. Right now I think he is good enough, as he has showed it on the pitch.

Last summer he was good enough to develop and Lucho had told him he wanted to stay as seen a future for him.

So the club wanted him and he was clearly good enough but despite thay you are happy for him to go as YOU didnt rate him.

Need a rule check. Your opinion doesnt count on club wanting the player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I only know he considered it.

Which actually contradicts your list.

He would have joined them had not Pep called.

He would have then joined a team that was not better than Barça.

All that glory hunter thing goes down the drain.

serghei

The list is based on what happened. Not on what might not have happened if x,y,z.

JamDav1982

Because I like him as a player (as in talent, skill). I just don't like the team he plays in. At all.

So he is a traitor you want to see succeed/play well?

These rules get better.

I am the opposite. Dont see him as a traitor and dont give a fuck about him now he is gone.

The truth is you love the guy a bit too much and cant handle he broke your heart.

Case closed.

serghei

Need a rule check. Your opinion doesnt count on club wanting the player.

Consider it added. Btw, I think I've made it clear before that the club wanting a player is important, when I said no one is that upset about losing players the team does not care to keep.

serghei

So he is a traitor you want to see succeed?

These rules get better.

I have no problem with him succeeding, as long as Barcelona is more successful than Bayern. You make it sound like I hate Thiago, when in fact, it's strictly an ideological discussion, on what constitutes a disloyal player in my book.

JamDav1982

Consider it added. Btw, I think I've made it clear before that the club wanting a player is important, when I said no one is that upset about losing players the team does not care to keep.

Barca never made much effort to keep Thiago though and said they were happy with the fee.

If they wanted to keep him it was fairly simple...play him in couple of games at end of season or go to him and make promises.

Yet you are happy to see a player go in Roberto as you didnt rate him despite club actually explaining to the player he is needed.

serghei

Barca never made much effort to keep Thiago though and said they were happy with the fee.

If they wanted to keep him it was fairly simple...play him in couple of games at end of season or go to him and make promises.

Yet you are happy to see a player go in Roberto as you didnt rate him despite club actually explaining to the player he is needed.

Why are you insisting with Roberto? Up until this season he hasn't shown anything to indicate he's good enough for the first team, or if he did, kudos to those who saw it, cause I didn't.

Never said the club handled the situation well. With a player having the character of Thiago, you need to do some extra work, pampering was the word someone used here. He wasn't very interested in winning his place on the field. He wanted assurances first.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Why are you insisting with Roberto? Up until this season he hasn't shown anything to indicate he's good enough for the first team, or if he did, kudos to those who saw it, cause I didn't.

Insisting as Lucho told Roberto he wanted him to stay.

Yet you would have been happy to see him go regardless as you didnt rate him.

I saw it in Sergi.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

At least that way his reasons would have been legitimate! Moving to a club where he would have been sure-shot starter with world cup around the block, solidifying his chances to start for the defending champions!

But he moved to the club that absolutely destroyed his parent club, where he was not yet a starter... thereby making his move a glory-hunting one coz if you are not a starter in the said annihilated club, there's a slim chance that you would start at the one that annihilated yours in the first place!!

There you go! Glory hunter!!

Home of Barca Fans