Thiago Alcantara

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
:lol: not as bad as the Bojan/Fabregas :D but as the saying goes - if history really repeats itself......i think we should expect the same thing again

SwiftGuyver

yeah, it was all bullshit anyway...

there is seriously no way Pep would sell Thiago this summer...

the kid will be in our first team squad next season...

Barcafan 2304

From Total-Barca

While Thiago Alcantara’s name can be found among the many transfer rumours currently in circulation, his father, Mazinho, has made Thiago’s position clear: the lad is staying in Barcelona.

Taking into account all these rumours, Mazinho intervened today on the microphones of radio network Onda Cero Barcelona, in the program “Ona Esportiva” which is aired at noon. He was very clear when speaking about the future of his son: “Thiago’s future is Barça, there is nothing more to be said.”

The Barceloniste’s father explained that if the situation is other than that, Barça should speak about it. Regarding the issue, he stated: “You should talk to Barcelona, not to us. We are calm, we’ve got a contract. There’s nothing, only a contract with Barça and that’s it, nothing more, we haven’t spoke to anyone, and not to the club and I think we’ll go on the same way. We’re happy and we hope to triumph in Barcelona,” he added.

To many, Thiago’s problem may be Cesc’s arrival. Are they compatible? “These are things you should ask the club, not me, the lad is very happy here. I’m not a coach to answer if he and Cesc are compatible. These are the club’s issues, I only know that he’s happy. Now, he has his mind concentrated on the European U21s and as agreed, on the 18th of July he’ll be with his teammates [back in Barcelona].”

Closing the theme, Mazinho doesn’t doubt the quality of his son. “Thiago has now demonstrated what he can do in the games that he played this season. He did it well, he’s happy with the team and he has a professional contract he wants to complete,” concluded the Brazilian.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
with Cesc being a coward and Pastore costing €50m, looks to me like this kid is due for a baptism of fire.

let's hope he comes through.

lovebarca

From Total-Barca

While Thiago Alcantara’s name can be found among the many transfer rumours currently in circulation, his father, Mazinho, has made Thiago’s position clear: the lad is staying in Barcelona.

Taking into account all these rumours, Mazinho intervened today on the microphones of radio network Onda Cero Barcelona, in the program “Ona Esportiva” which is aired at noon. He was very clear when speaking about the future of his son: “Thiago’s future is Barça, there is nothing more to be said.”

The Barceloniste’s father explained that if the situation is other than that, Barça should speak about it. Regarding the issue, he stated: “You should talk to Barcelona, not to us. We are calm, we’ve got a contract. There’s nothing, only a contract with Barça and that’s it, nothing more, we haven’t spoke to anyone, and not to the club and I think we’ll go on the same way. We’re happy and we hope to triumph in Barcelona,” he added.

To many, Thiago’s problem may be Cesc’s arrival. Are they compatible? “These are things you should ask the club, not me, the lad is very happy here. I’m not a coach to answer if he and Cesc are compatible. These are the club’s issues, I only know that he’s happy. Now, he has his mind concentrated on the European U21s and as agreed, on the 18th of July he’ll be with his teammates [back in Barcelona].”

Closing the theme, Mazinho doesn’t doubt the quality of his son. “Thiago has now demonstrated what he can do in the games that he played this season. He did it well, he’s happy with the team and he has a professional contract he wants to complete,” concluded the Brazilian.

guys do you notice that his father talks wisely after January saga....that's good because during some of the last season every player's agent think he can fuck with us
anybody knows spanish because some of the spanish newspaper says manzinho said if cesc arrived then it will hindered thiago's development,so plz anyone can verify that.

Piqué

He's again playing a brilliant game for Spain U21 at the moment. Really is the playmaker for that team, who are completely outplaying the Czechs at the moment. He shows great skill on the ball, can easily get away from his defenders with his technique and speed. Gave a couple of bad crosses to Montoya (playing well also) in the first half, but this looked more like a lack of concentration than ability.

He really deserves his chance next year as the stand-in in midfield for Xavi of Iniesta. I'm sure Guardiola can mold him into a topplayer for our first team.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Thiago not concentrating or overconfidence cannot be overlooked anymore. It can only be overlooked 1 or 2 times, not every time the player plays.

Positives:
good technique
good mental speed
good passing
decisive
Negatives:
overconfident
lack of concentration which leads to him losing a lot of balls due to sloppyness.

dalitis8

Banned
Thiago not concentrating or overconfidence cannot be overlooked anymore. It can only be overlooked 1 or 2 times, not every time the player plays.

Positives:
good technique
good mental speed
good passing
decisive
Negatives:
overconfident
lack of concentration which leads to him losing a lot of balls due to sloppyness.

especially that...

jamrock

if people don't think this kid can play so big minutes for us after being given a baptism of fire in the first half of the season something is seriously wrong with them.

I'm also tired of telling people the are spoiled by xavi and iniesta who seem to never lose the ball, its not normal people don't expect it for every la masia player, he is a Brazilian at heart he will play with some elaboration in his game, think back to the deco days, deco would lose the ball a few times every game, as he would try thinks xavi would not. deco is the closest thing to him of all the midfielder to play for us in recent times, and deco was fucking awesome.

it can be lessened but not eradicated from his game

Home of Barca Fans