Thiago Alcantara

B

barcacataluny

after finishing his qualifications with spain i guess that thiago will be called for depotivos match but will be on the bench cause barca want to break Madrid's record for scoring goals

I

Iniesta 'AI8'

He is the player that I have faith in, I see a very good future in him. I really want to see him in copa catalunya or joan gamper cup. He is the true heir of the position that iniesta has today.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
madridistas and Mancs might get exited over the big players they buy, but I get just as much excitement thinking of these guys coming through our youth ranks. It brings a massive smile to my face knowing that we have such reliable, talented players in the making with a real passion for the club. I only wish he could've got a CL medal. Come on Thiago! I totally agree he is the perfect heir to Iniesta's position. In fact, 8 or so years from now, I hope to see a MF pairing of Cesc and Thiago, very similar players to Xavi and Iniesta respectively and I think there's no-one better suited to taking on the mantle.

beef-supreme

I agree with you Quash.
To be honest I was more excited during the last 3 matches of the season than I have been during the transfer window (well yes, technically it hasn't opened yet), because I love seeing what our finest Atlètic players have to offer. Thiago imo is the most exciting one right now - yes we have players like Gai for the more distant future, but they have been too inconsistent and/or injured to prove much - he has shown some wonderful touches. Xavi and Iniesta are two players that not many fans will be able to experience, appreciate or even comprehend. Culés are amongst those select few. And Thiago gives me the same sort of pleasure, or at least that is the impression I get from watching some of his touches. His turns in particular, his Xavi/Iniestaesque turns are so perfect, and I really hope that he will get some time in the first team next season, and that he will be able to produce some magic. I'm putting a lot of hope in Thiago, just as I am in Bojan and Muniesa, and the next special special player I think will be Deulofeu.
What I was wondering, does anyone have any news on Mauro Icardi? Perhaps I shall raise this question elsewhere.

Zqa-

Icardi? He's like 15 years old, isn't he?

Anyway.. I hope Alcantara will be given some minutes next season as well. He seems very promising.

Home of Barca Fans