Thiago Alcantara

Banana-Rama

There is hate and a growing antagonism towards barca and if you dont agree ill throw your question back at you. What are YOU on about?

no there isn't, don't be silly, british pundits cream themselves whenever barca are on the telly, it is actually a bit over the top at times...

Barcafan 2304

And I'll refer to the constant accusations of diving (like its immune in the EPL), constant paranoia that barca seem to get favourable referees based on that one semi final against chelsea and the assertion we 'tapped up' the likes of cesc fabregas even though your clubs hang like vultures over la masia trying to get youngsters on the cheap. Matter of perspective maybe but please, dont presume to question 'what im talking about' because I feel strongly there IS something there

Barcafan 2304

Well if you are going to resort to personal insinuations I'll state your quite silly for thinking that there isnt some resentment towards barca. Very silly

serghei

And I'll refer to the constant accusations of diving (like its immune in the EPL), constant paranoia that barca seem to get favourable referees based on that one semi final against chelsea and the assertion we 'tapped up' the likes of cesc fabregas even though your clubs hang like vultures over la masia trying to get youngsters on the cheap. Matter of perspective maybe but please, dont presume to question 'what im talking about' because I feel strongly there IS something there

:) "Take the ball, pass the ball, take the ball, pass the ball. Diving for the swimming pool!"

Banana-Rama

I believe "cunts" is the word often used to describe Barcelona on redcafe. Yea, no hate whatsoever.

that is the problem with fans of other clubs who go onto redcafe, you don't understand the mentality of the posters on there, most of what is posted on redcafe is very lighthearted and jokey, it is like mates having a laugh down the pub, go onto the thiago thread and you'll see lots of posters describing how they are getting there cocks out at the thought of thiago signing which is a running joke on redcafe, it is not to be taken seriously at all...

S7_MUFC

:) "Take the ball, pass the ball, take the ball, pass the ball. Diving for the swimming pool!"
I don't think there is too much hatred towards Barca from United fans but Chelsea fans hate barca with passion because of that semi final defeat and allegations of anti football made after Chelsea's win over barca.

serghei

I don't think there is too much hatred towards Barca from United fans but Chelsea fans hate barca with passion because of that semi final defeat and allegations of anti football made after Chelsea's win over barca.

The diving thing on the redcafe regarding Barca is upsetting. For every Busquets there is a Drogba, a Nani, a Young, a Cole. Barcelona hasn't got more divers than Manchester United, or Chelsea, or Liverpool.

Tezemery

I have never met a Utd fan that doesn't hate Barca, we took away two champions leagues from them.

Butaan4barca

none of them really know anything, it is the hot rumour of the moment and sells papers so they will continue writing articles until it is concluded, if thiago has not even made his mind up yet then you are not going to get any inside info from reading articles from english journalists, when united were linked to sneijder these journalists were writing articles for weeks about how the deal was nearly done, it was all nonsense in the end...

i wonder if newspapers pay players couple of millions to delay their decisions, what ever it is. :question:

To guarantee that Xavi needs to play less.

Not neccessarily. With neymar messi upfront in more central positon, Barca can play with iniesta, thiago, xavi/cesc and busquets in the mid too.

Jadentheman

Thiago's preference is to stay at Barcelona though assurances are required that he will get more playing time than last season. [guardian]

If true that's kinds shady. Basically ransom yourself for more money and play time.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

jklz

Of course it's not the most nice thing to do, but if his agents and him didn't do this; do you think he would've gotten significantly more playing time next season?

____

ESPN basically reports the same as the Guardian. Barça are launching a last bid effort to try and keep him by offering him guaranteed playing time. Thiago willing to listen, but he already accepted Manchester Uniteds offer in terms of wages. http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1482317/barca-launch-bid-keep-thiago?cc=5739#

Home of Barca Fans