Thiago Alcantara

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Their trainer is Albert Ferrer, he used to be a right back for us back in the 90´s. Still, Thiago is far too good for Vitesse.
Yeah, I know. The rich owner gave him the job.

But I mean, if you play Champions League games with Barcelona where you are the boss of the midfield ... it's abit useless to play versus relegation in the Dutch League. How is that going to benefit him, I do not know.

jamrock

it would benefit him by allowing him to play competitive football on a regular basic, which is what he needs right now

desoe

I think even just training with Xavi, Iniesta and Messi must be better than playing week in - week out for a team like Vitesse

A

AzizAlzeheri

It will be good for him, if he take to Vitesse, so he can prove he can. I dont think he will play so much, now that Afellay come.

Barcelona B is as good as Vitesse, but in Vitesse he can meeting some strong opponents.

J

Jordzibob

I would really object to this move. The more game time he gets with us, what with Xavi's tedonitis etc, the more improved he's going to be, rather than spending a pointless year pwning crappy Dutch defences. Both and him and JDS should stay here.

zanela

If its all about regular playing time at top level, he either gets loaned to a mid-tab La liga team(no dearth of takers) or stays for me. The boy is a gem from current young crop and plays in a position that would need filling in the near future. There is talent and confidence, all he needs is proper direction and guidance. And its the club's responsibility if they want to reap future benefits. Neither Pedro nor Bojan were loaned, i don't see why a greater talent should. Xaviesta's tutorship can be significant to his development. And for that he needs to stay.

Seamus

If its all about regular playing time at top level, he either gets loaned to a mid-tab La liga team(no dearth of takers) or stays for me. The boy is a gem from current young crop and plays in a position that would need filling in the near future. There is talent and confidence, all he needs is proper direction and guidance. And its the club's responsibility if they want to reap future benefits. Neither Pedro nor Bojan were loaned, i don't see why a greater talent should. Xaviesta's tutorship can be significant to his development. And for that he needs to stay.

Well said, I agree with ya!

Home of Barca Fans