Thiago Alcantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Well why does United need him anyways besides a replacement for maybe Carrick? Oh well at least he isn't in Bayern.

@Irish_Cules Different but I somehow miss Bojan as well.

??? United have a huge need for world class midfielders and he would thrive in a central role there being an influential and leading player.

JamDav1982

Man Utd are the only big club he could go to and be guaranteed to be the main man immediately.

The fact that Carrick is by a long way their best CM says it all.

He will be given more freedom there than he would at Barca trying to play the Xavi role.

That hat trick he scored yesterday would be almost impossible at Barca from CM.

XaviMessiGirl

That makes a lot of sense. It felt weird not seeing one of his long anti-Tito posts every 5 minutes.

Only three days so hoping he'll change :) but yeah, just a general warning that overly repetitive posts will be treated as spam. It wasn't just mods noticing either, several people complained.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Only three days so hoping he'll change :) but yeah, just a general warning that overly repetitive posts will be treated as spam. It wasn't just mods noticing either, several people complained.

For a while I was wondering if anyone else noticed how repetitive he was (not just about Tito, almost everything he posted about).

I didn't mind too much though, until he started getting that radical with the anti-Tito campaign.

serghei

What do you mean he'll change? He can't have his own oppinion or what? Is this Tito Vilanova forum or Barca forum? So, if I want Tito to realise he's in over his head and step down, should I expect to be banned?

Faceless

No more faces at night
??? United have a huge need for world class midfielders and he would thrive in a central role there being an influential and leading player.

I'm in denial then. I don't know what's with me and players moving to Man Utd. The first question would always be "Why Man Utd" Hope Moyes won't leave him warming the bench a lot. Thrive well in England. :thiago:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What do you mean he'll change? He can't have his own oppinion or what? Is this Tito Vilanova forum or Barca forum? So, if I want Tito to realise he's in over his head and step down, should I expect to be banned?

Well there are lots of people not happy with Tito. He however had so many posts with the repetitive idea that everything was Tito's fault (often using the same words and phrases) and didn't add much to the discussion. If you disagree with Tito, it's one thing. However he went way over the top that it was downright annoying.

XaviMessiGirl

It's not about having an opinion, it's about spamming the forum with the same thing over & over again. Lots of people have similar opinions but that wasn't the problem.

Mr Hulot

Manchester United is a huge club, but their squad does not look impressive at all. I wonder if their comfortable Premier League win had to do with some Ferguson magic, the fact that I underestimate some of their players or that there was poor competition. What do you guys think? I mean if it is option two and manage to buy our great midfielder I guess they could start aiming to a CL victory...

Martindn

Hope Moyes won't leave him warming the bench a lot. Thrive well in England. :thiago:

If he is as good as he was in the u21 tournament (despite many i talk to saying he was underwhelming, i thought he was brilliant) he will be an instant starter, you have to watch our games to understand how bad our midfield is - its like a gaping hole against a lot of teams if carrick does not start we have to rely on RVP to smash one in, despite feeding on scraps. If he does come, it may take him a while to climatize though, what is he like on the physical side of the game?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Manchester United is a huge club, but their squad does not look impressive at all. I wonder if their comfortable Premier League win had to do with some Ferguson magic, the fact that I underestimate some of their players or that there was poor competition. What do you guys think? I mean if it is option two and manage to buy our great midfielder I guess they could start aiming to a CL victory...

Maybe not a CL victory so soon, but a definite turn up.

United have good players and youngsters in Rafael, Phil Jones, De Gea, Cleverley, Powell, and Chicharito and they balance it out with experience in Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Rio, and Evra. To top it all off any team does well with a consistent game winner like RVP.

jamrock

i swear jamdev just disagrees for the sake of it andd then spark is never to far away with his stats, its so funny and annoying at the same time.

Keikoku

Cabbage
Can we rename this thread to darthvader7888 for a moment? :lol:

Joking :D

Oh my, if we lost Thiago, a player that (my opinion) not yet reached max of his game who learned the game by in the same team with Iniesta and Xavi is just too much to take. His elegant style of playing is wonderful to watch even more if he give a freedom to lead the attack I think.

Home of Barca Fans