Thiago Alcantara

Xavi_78

The prospect of Thiago is giving me real butterflies. And if you go to read the forums of Marca / AS there are a lot of dumbasses who do not want him to play for Spain, because he ist not real spanish. Some people really nead mentral treatment. This guy is just awesome

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
The prospect of Thiago is giving me real butterflies. And if you go to read the forums of Marca / AS there are a lot of dumbasses who do not want him to play for Spain, because he ist not real spanish. Some people really nead mentral treatment. This guy is just awesome

I bet those dumbasses are fine with Di Stefano having played for Spain :rolleyes:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
It's great seeing fellow culés finally appreciate this fine piece of art.

Hope he really takes the leap this season and solidifies his position within the squad.

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
Woo! I've been rooting for him since I saw him debuted last season :D Glad to see he's been living up to the hype. Hope he'll continue to mature well, following Xavi and Iniesta.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
has to play tonight and he better get promoted indefinetly in january cos I don't want him to leave!!!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Did ok when he came on although it is hard to rate when the team is already 2 up and 1 with one man extra.

Home of Barca Fans