Thiago Alcantara

Jakabor

So out of those 5 who's your starting 4 in Valverde's 4 man midfield? lol that only leaves one sub.. and like you stated Coutinho won't be always used in midfield.

I also wrote "etc". That means that squad players are included but not mentioned.

Raketa10

BREAKING

[tw]1019590958416105472[/tw]

Thiago has demanded a return to Barca according to BILD but Bayern demand 70M!

That’s too much! Wouldn‘t give a cent over 50 mil. Add some money and lock De Jong and De Ligt for the next season!

I am 100% sure Bayern won’t get that amount of money from anyone for Thiago.

Last edited:

Devils

AS Reporting that no one at Barca discards the possibility of Thiago returning...but they don't feel the operation will be easy, given Bayern have very high demands for the player.

[tw]1019541093346697217[/tw]

[tw]1019601918644154370[/tw]

Bayern wont name an official price for the player and want Barca to submit an initial offer for negotiations to begin.

RIZALDINHO

That’s too much! Wouldn‘t give a cent over 50 mil. Add some money and lock De Jong and De Ligt for the next season!

I am 100% sure Bayern wont get that amount of money from anyone.

maybe we can offer them 50m and digne then they might accept that deal. we should prioritize sign both De Jong and De Ligt and Thiago because we need to improve our midfield and de light is a good defender and he is the best young defender to replace pique when he retires.

Raketa10

AS Reporting that no one at Barca discards the possibility of Thiago returning...but they don't feel the operation will be easy, given Bayern have very high demands for the player.

[tw]1019541093346697217[/tw]

[tw]1019601918644154370[/tw]

Bayern wont name an official price for the player and want Barca to submit an initial offer for negotiations to begin.

Great! Our offer is: “Gomes and Denis Suarez” :D

BarçaBarça

Spend the money on De Jong instead. Invest in the future. Don't dwell on the past.

Bold. We don't even know if De Jong is going to be 'top-club in La Liga'-level yet. Thiago is world-class, and if Bayern starts at 70M a deal between 50-60M is not unrealistic.
That is a steal for a player at that level these days. I know he is injured, but I would wait a year to go for De Jong if Thiago is available know.

Devils

[tw]1019619488956903430[/tw]

MD now reporting on the story too!

All stories point to the same issue - the price that Bayern are expected to want for him.

George_Costanza

^^^^

38160042.jpg

How will we know what's the last price if we don't start negotiating and submit an offer?

Home of Barca Fans