Theo Hernandez

xXKonan

C-c4LycXkAEqH5p.jpg

Sports front cover.

xXKonan

According to AS, our offer for him is a lot better than Real's which tipped it to our favor. and they also talk about how Manuel García Quilón, Theo's agent isn't keen on Real Madrid either and they think it's due to how they treated Benitez who is a client of Quilón's.

They also state Atletico, does not want to negotiate with Real and they prefer our offer since our relationship with them is much more fluid. as for Sport, they state Theo is likely going to replace Mathieu and not Alba/Digne.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to AS, our offer for him is a lot better than Real's which tipped it to our favor. and they also talk about how Manuel García Quilón, Theo's agent isn't keen on Real Madrid either and they think it's due to how they treated Benitez who is a client of Quilón's.

They also state Atletico, does not want to negotiate with Real and they prefer our offer since our relationship with them is much more fluid. as for Sport, they state Theo is likely going to replace Mathieu and not Alba/Digne.

Yes, that's also what I read. He is more or less a Madridista though as it is reported that he wants to join Real Madrid instead of us but he is being influenced by his agent and our $.

Catta

Theo can not play CB, hes an offensive LB, he reminds me of Filipe Luis, but his brother Lucas is a CB that can also play LB, so if Barca wants a replacement for Mathieu then they should look at Lucas not Theo

xavi_the_Boss

Theo can not play CB, hes an offensive LB, he reminds me of Filipe Luis, but his brother Lucas is a CB that can also play LB, so if Barca wants a replacement for Mathieu then they should look at Lucas not Theo

Yeah and Theo is a LB that can also play CB.

serghei

He's talented, I like him... but.... midfieeeeeld people. That's where we need to move big time. Even if he is a LCB, don't we have Umtiti there? Isn't he sort of the same profile? But he seems a good player and he's only 19 I saw.

xXKonan

I think what played a part in that is his relationship with Simeone, seemed to have deteriorated. Simeone mentioned he talked with Theo, a couple of months ago but didn't mention what he said. I'm guessing Theo didn't feel like he was respected/appreciated enough and that's why he's pushing for a move.

Theo is very talented though and I really have no qualms if we do sign him. Miguel Rico, a couple of weeks ago talked about how interested we are in Theo and it seems like there's a high possibility we will sign him.

God Serena

He's talented, I like him... but.... midfieeeeeld people. That's where we need to move big time. Even if he is a LCB, don't we have Umtiti there? Isn't he sort of the same profile? But he seems a good player and he's only 19 I saw.

Midfield isn't as important if we don't remove Gomes, Arda, and Denis, as it seems we won't be. Bringing back Samper and promoting Alena would only leave us needing one class midfielder who can step into our XI either way.

JamDav1982

Midfield isn't as important if we don't remove Gomes, Arda, and Denis, as it seems we won't be. Bringing back Samper and promoting Alena would only leave us needing one class midfielder who can step into our XI either way.

Very unlikely Samper in first team squad next season I think.

More likely midfield boosted with new RB meaning Roberto moves in and possibly Alena promoted.

Home of Barca Fans