Theo Hernandez

khaled_a_d

Such a shame...

Theo would've got a much bigger chance to become a starter ahead of Alba rather than Marcelo (who is the best LB in the world without doubt).

And bigger chance being 3rd option LB in Barca too. He will have to count on Barca word that they will someone to make space for him

xXKonan

Keep Alba-Digne and renew Cucurella. LB use to be an issue for us as we had no great valuable backup for Alba, well technically Grimaldo could have been that guy but he's gone now. Now that we have Digne and Cucurella, that has been doing well, we should be set.

Well I hope that we can renew Cucurella as his contract expires in June, and he has several offers from some big teams.

CuleLife4Life

I'm surprised Real went through with it but I'm not surprised we don't have him. Never needed him in the first place.

Atletico being emasculated by Real 2nd time this week. Third will be on Wednesday.

Galning

Leftback really isn't the position we should be looking at the moment. Maybe if we are in a luxury situation where all of our starting positions are golden :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm surprised Real went through with it but I'm not surprised we don't have him. Never needed him in the first place.

Atletico being emasculated by Real 2nd time this week. Third will be on Wednesday.

They went through with it because Barca were circling and they are greedy. Just like they went for Danilo.
Not saying we are any better these days. We got Gomes because everyone else wanted him.

JackSparrow

I realize we need to upgrade on other positions, but I am sad we didnt get this guy. He looks like a real deal. And could be a starter at LB for a decade, just like Alves was at RB. Plus we would finally have a wing back that is not a midget. Since Abidal left we only had midgets.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I realize we need to upgrade on other positions, but I am sad we didnt get this guy. He looks like a real deal. And could be a starter at LB for a decade, just like Alves was at RB. Plus we would finally have a wing back that is not a midget. Since Abidal left we only had midgets.

Mate, midgets won us 4 rings, I mean cups.

n_f_c_barcelona_humor-36263.jpg

JackSparrow

Mate, midgets won us 4 rings, I mean cups.

Midgets are very good and powerful creatures, I agree.
But we cant win with 11 midgets on the field at the same time. :)

CuleLife4Life

They went through with it because Barca were circling and they are greedy. Just like they went for Danilo.
Not saying we are any better these days. We got Gomes because everyone else wanted him.

To be fair, LB position is the one position they've been neglecting for years and have been overplaying Marcelo for a while now.

I'm more surprised they broke the gentleman's agreement and poached one of Atletico players. First time since 2000 this has happened.

JamDav1982

To be fair, LB position is the one position they've been neglecting for years and have been overplaying Marcelo for a while now.

I'm more surprised they broke the gentleman's agreement and poached one of Atletico players. First time since 2000 this has happened.

Surprised Real adhered to that agreement for so long. It only really benefits Atletico these days.

Probably easier to take as tax doesnt need to be paid on top of the buy outs anymore.

Home of Barca Fans