The Scottish Premier League (SPL)

Kerrybai

An open message to the Celtic Family

Despite what your graceless Chief executive and compliant media would tell you, you have little right to the endemic mock indignation which vast majority of you seem to display like a mawkish badge of honour.

For if we are to put your Club and it's history under the same degree of scrutiny afforded Rangers FC and it's recent history I fear that there would be... nothing mock about the universal revulsion and indignation felt by the majority of right minded people.

From wartime machinations against the country from which you have gained your history and some would say prominence in the football world, to child abuse and the systemic failure and cover up which ensued. The subsequent dynasties of custodian families who are alleged to have massaged down attendance figures so as to line their own pockets and therefore evade paying tax. If we are to consider stripping miscreant clubs of their honours then surely much of your nine in a row is tarnished?

In fact your clubs flirtation with administration or indeed worse was precipitated by years of asset stripping by those very families, Celtic minded zealots who could not find it in their hearts or narrow minds to admit their greatest ever manager to the board because of his religion, a policy still in place today...And you preach to us about being inclusive, Mark Walters certainly felt included when he made his debut for Rangers at your stadium, included into your vile hatred of Rangers coupled with your endemic racism which is consistently peddled by today's supporters via twitter and facebook.

How many fines have you had from UEFA in regard to pitch invasion? How many of your number glory in the anthems which celebrate a sectarian murder gang? How many referees and their families have been attacked or intimidated by supporters of your club? Scotland's shame indeed, a body of fans who despite the huge improvement in behaviour of the Rangers support, categorically refuse to drop the sectarian name calling and singing which blights their club!

Enjoy reveling in what is the darkest hour for Rangers and it's support, but remember this: You will always be a graceless, classless organisation founded on the basis of religious expediency and separation. Rangers will always be seen as Scotland's greatest club, your nemesis, the antithesis of all that you stand for, we will be back stronger and better than before with Celtic emphatically consigned to where they belong....In our wake!!

:worthy:

Your ignorance is comical, you know well and true that racism and bigotry plays a very active part in both clubs. That fact that you refer to the a 'murder gang' is laughable forconsidering the indiscrimate killing of British troops for centuries, including on Irish soil and up to recent history. For a club that sings 'fuck the pope' and the 'famine is over' you are in no place to suggest Rangers are morally superior. To suggest that Celtic owe anything to the country ( that is to say Britain ) can not be justified, have you ever been to Northern Ireland? A place that has been part of irish history for centuries, only to be occupied by British forces and has its history changed forever by Protestant Plantations, The British have tried for centuries to take our land, destory our culture and suppress our people.

I know most Cule's will agree with me considering the Spanish oppression of the Catalan people.

No blood stained poppies on our hoops.

Rangers a bigger club than Celtic? Your having a laugh. You have a fan base in Britain and NI. Celtic have supporters on every corner of the earth.

Guardian

Apart from politics and history, every team need a big rival. I'm not acquainted with what will happen with Rangers, but as far as I know they went on administration. Whatever happens to them, they'll be just a shadow of themselves.
Celtic may lose their biggest rivals therefore they are losing biggest games of the season. The old firm attracted millions viewers all around the world (including my small country) and now Celtic will be left alone on the top and I'm sure that many Celtic fans realise what they are losing. It certainly will affect them too.

I hope that Barca and Real Madrid fans take this story with Rangers as an example and show respect toward their rivals. Celtic is not the same without strong Rangers, and Madrid wouldn't be the same without strong Barca.

Kerrybai

Apart from politics and history, every team need a big rival. I'm not acquainted with what will happen with Rangers, but as far as I know they went on administration. Whatever happens to them, they'll be just a shadow of themselves.
Celtic may lose their biggest rivals therefore they are losing biggest games of the season. The old firm attracted millions viewers all around the world (including my small country) and now Celtic will be left alone on the top and I'm sure that many Celtic fans realise what they are losing. It certainly will affect them too.

I hope that Barca and Real Madrid fans take this story with Rangers as an example and show respect toward their rivals. Celtic is not the same without strong Rangers, and Madrid wouldn't be the same without strong Barca.

Your right to a certain degree, however the Celtic Rangers rivalry would be still be huge. It is steeped in politics and history and the tension and hostility amongst the fans reflects this.

To be honest I hope a couple of other Spl teams can get significant financial investment and make the league more competitive.

Badger

I would love to see something similar happen to Real. It would be hilarious.

ejuventus

Nobody needs Rangers' relegation ....... Celtics neither

Football must not be affected by certain things: one man or two cannot destroy a more than one century-long history of passion.
Supoprters are the only ones who will pay for that

PS: Celtic are my favourite team after Juventus

Last edited:

Sergio

Sergison
Celtic lose the cup semi! Scottish football becomes vaguely relevant with the first all-Edinburgh final since 1896, hope my old local club Hibs take it.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Rangers will re-form as a new company after a creditors' deal was rejected by Revenue and Customs.

It means clubs will have to vote on whether to re-admit Rangers to the Scottish Premier League.
HMRC rejected prospective owner Charles Green's bid to exit administration via a company voluntary arrangement giving creditors nine pence in the pound.

Home of Barca Fans