• Napoli

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Bayer Leverkusen

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • FC Basel

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

DucdeOrléans

Lyon. By far the easiest team, they shouldn't even be in the round of 16.

That's a bit of a claim.

I don't like Lyon either and they have been mediacore for the past 2-3 seasons but they are still better than all teams listed if we exclude Napoli with CSKA and Zenit closely behind.

I would like to meet Bayern Leverkusen. We have not played a German team for years now (since the Bayern München games back in the treble season) and they would suit us well.

Birdy

Zenit and Napoli are the most difficult sides...

First choice is Basel, Leverkusen, Lyon (they suck + give them a lesson for what happened today to Ajax..), CSKA
On second thought lest not meet CSKA, just because of the trip..

Marseille is so and so, but better avoid.. Very decent side, much better than most people think.. they were the best of their group.. Beaten by Olympiacos when resting players, were unlucky to lose vs Arsenal home..

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
That's a bit of a claim.

I don't like Lyon either and they have been mediacore for the past 2-3 seasons but they are still better than all teams listed if we exclude Napoli with CSKA and Zenit closely behind.

I would like to meet Bayern Leverkusen. We have not played a German team for years now (since the Bayern München games back in the treble season) and they would suit us well.

We played Stuttgart in 2010.

B

barcelonista

Lyon. To make sure they don't make it far. Since they don't deserve it. Also a travel to France is better than Eastern Europe.

Manuel Traquete

Lyon. Those cheats shouldn't even be here in the first place, we need to beat them for Cruyff.

But of course the random draw will pit Lyon against Apoel, so no can do.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
anything but a long trip...please

lyon would be fun but i wanna play basel and see how good shaqiri is...looks like an excellent young star

Home of Barca Fans