The Most Important Question In Life.

Which is the best?

• Total voters

La LL

Generally Delightful
Yes. We will have to decide guys. Someone must do it so why not us. We must answer the most important question in life.

This was the question that our tripedal mollusc ancestors left the sea to answer. The dinosaurs tried to answer it on Jurrasic Jeopardy but one foolish Dinonychus got it wrong and doomed the dinosaurs to extinction, the only evidence being that dinosaur television series that Jim Henson Morrison (his two most wonderful projects, The Doors and The Muppets will never be forgotten) later created. It was the question that God asked Moses on top of that mountain where he received those stones that were later pulverized into sand, placed in a casket and used as props in Steven Spielberg's Raiders of The Lost Ark. Moses forgot to write it down though. It was the question that Jimmy Hoffa asked (or was it "what am I? An asshole?") before his mysterious abduction by Martians, the very same Martians that had invaded the earth several years earlier in an event which inspired the trading cards "Mars Attack!" and the blockbuster hit movie of the same name directed by Tim Burton and starring Jack Nicholson, Natalie Portman, Pierce Brosnan, Michael J. Fox, Sarah Jessica Parker and Bono...

It was the question Morgan Freeman was trying to answer on that science show I watched the other day before I fell asleep under mysterious circumstanced.

Last edited:

Durden

Serious question bro. Maybe a little too serious for a footie forum? I fear some dolts here may not have the intellectual capacity for a discussion on this.

Cherry Coke :D Followed by Dr. Pepper, followed by crappy Pepsi. I'm a serious Coca-cola addict tbh. Drink around 2 litres a day...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What is best?
Crush your enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
And also, Pepsi.

Durden

Yup, I decided a while ago that I only live once and that I really couldn't care. I spend my days doing things I love and am passionate about (playing and discussing video games, reading, painting, talking) drinking and eating lots of crap. If I die tomorrow of diabetes.. cool bro, I enjoyed myself :p

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Coke from a glass bottle >>>>>>>>>> Dr Pepper >>>>>>> Coke in a can >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pepsi >>>>>>>> Coke in a plastic bottle

F

Flavia

I voted for coca-cola, but the best thing is to avoid drinking these.

Durden

Coke from a glass bottle >>>>>>>>>> Dr Pepper >>>>>>> Coke in a can >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pepsi >>>>>>>> Coke in a plastic bottle

Switch Pepsi and Coke in plastic. Haha. Honestly for me its:

Coke Glass Bottle > Cherry coke glass with ice > Coke can> Cherry coke can > Coke glass with ice > A pint of coke half frozen > coke and vodka > >>> everything else, including anything remotely healthy :lol: I'm half joking....

BarcaOG

Banned
all dat shit is synthetic and nutritionally devoid of worth. but if i had to pick i would go with pepsi, only because they have cooler commercials

La LL

Generally Delightful
Good to see I'm not the only one who can taste the difference between canned coke and plastic bottle coke.

Coke in can > coke in glass bottle > pepsi in glass bottle > coke in plastic bottle > pepsi can and plastic bottle > Dr. Pepper in anything > Jolly Cola (experimental Danish variant which might be poisonous).

Also cherry coke > vanilla coke. These are just too damned hard to find in Europe.

And in case anyone was wondering: Coke > Diet Coke > Coke Zero > Diet Coke & Lemon. And no you don't get slimmer from drinking the last three and no it's not healthier. In fact if you drink too much Diet Coke you definitely spawn Glow-in-the-dark children.

Durden

Diet coke is worse for your teeth. I think with canned coke the metal keeps it cold, and it has even spread due to it not being a prolong shape. Hmmm.. I'm drinking coke right now xD

Home of Barca Fans