Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Guardian

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other(specify)

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Make the hottest member thread with pictures of the guy members and let the girls vote now that topic would kick this one's ass x10. I know i'd perticapate~! ^_^

J

Jordzibob

Make the hottest member thread with pictures of the guy members and let the girls vote now that topic would kick this one's ass x10. I know i'd perticapate~! ^_^

Thats what I said, it would be an extremely interesting thread, did you make a decision on that idea yet Zanela? And it would satisfy all of the vain people in this thread, =] including me, lol. We'd finally know who was the hottest.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
well its winter in argentina so prolly like 50 i am in united states where the humitidy is pwningme

J

Jordzibob

Lol way to be literal about the question Diegomessi.....I'd rather be in Argentina than shitty England though.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Haha PWNED

Humitidy also depends on the city you're in, for me Jeddah (where i reside) is a sea-coast city and the beach is a 15 min drive from my house so it's VERY humid.

J

Jordzibob

....Can you get a cruise down to Argentina? Jordzi doesnt do flying

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
You can run through russia into alaska, then head your way down north america and mexico into sound america. You might face dehidration problems though if you do intend on running. ^_^

zanela

Thats what I said, it would be an extremely interesting thread, did you make a decision on that idea yet Zanela? And it would satisfy all of the vain people in this thread, =] including me, lol. We'd finally know who was the hottest.

ok, if u guys are so interested as it seems to be the case, i shall change the criteria for the title frm this post onwards. Shall put a note in my original post. The hottest member shall be chosen on his physical stats/ sex appeal. But i aint gonna ask permission for member's pics. Those interested, ll have to post their pics on this thread. I ll give a weeks time for the enteries. After which i ll shortlist 5, who ll make it to the poll...And, ppl can thn vote.

Is tht fine boys?

J

Jordzibob

Lol I was only suggesting a way to make it better, I didnt mean to piss you off, nor am I absolutely desperate for another thread, =] I just think it would be a better way to judge. So getting it straight, over the next week people can post their picture on this thread and you shall choose the best 5 looking, and then put it into a poll?

Home of Barca Fans