Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Guardian

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other(specify)

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Check Petrinha trying to fool quash that she has eyes for other guys!

This pole has no credibility if Raed came so low, sorry. :p
hahahahahahahaha, well i have to make the guy jealous a bit before u take him from me :lol: damn, it's hard to compete with u Sergi :D

Wait wait i never said Q is my man, i have 3, remember :p maybe i just misled u all :lol:

DM said it ! `P` must be blushing ! ohh wait..... :D
Sure i am, u know i am shy :D

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Sure, continue here or we can open a new one. I know you want it bad ;) :p
well i like to paly, so no probs and this seams interesting :)

Our taste is similar, u forget? :p There wern't many options at the time.
hehe yeah or no pics :p Btw, i leave ya Read, i have too many on my entourage ;)

I know darling :D But you only get to vote one, thats the rule here.
Aha okay, so i can mention all 3 but chose one? Ok fair enough, but i will blush and run away from forum for 2 weeks then :D

I'd 3 favs but i only voted for one. ;)
Who, el Presidente? :p I likeeee him, but will leave him also to ya as u saw him first ;) as i said, i have my favs :D

S

Super Pippo

hahahahahahahaha, well i have to make the guy jealous a bit before u take him from me :lol: damn, it's hard to compete with u Sergi :D

Wait wait i never said Q is my man, i have 3, remember :p maybe i just misled u all :lol:
Thats where you went wrong Petra, you played too hard to get with quash, you gave yourself no chance against a slut like me. Now you can only look on at our life in the jungle plantation/Cab Vol night life scene and wonder if that could have been you.

Though my vote goes to Pippo (others) .....
Thanks... Ryan :)D), but I wouldn't want to win a pole that essentially says you are the most generic looking. My looks are specifically crafted for a specific type of girl, a tailored glove over a mitten if you will. This is my campaign photo:

17247267578569666509259.jpg

Hot much!

Vote Raed

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Thats where you went wrong Petra, you played too hard to get with quash, you gave yourself no chance against a slut like me. Now you can only look on at our life in the jungle plantation/Cab Vol night life scene and wonder if that could have been you.

Damn, i should have known u r a slut :p Me and my badly first sight judgements lol .But my fight for Q is not over yet, let him decide, although if i lose i stil hope u sweet couple will invite me sometimes to your paradise plantage for some caipirinha and hmm good home made weed :D

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I haven't still, i have 3 candidates and can't decide and am waiting for Zanela to tell me the rules ande now this slut Pippo kidding me :p

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya

Thanks... Ryan :)D), but I wouldn't want to win a pole that essentially says you are the most generic looking. My looks are specifically crafted for a specific type of girl, a tailored glove over a mitten if you will. This is my campaign photo:

17247267578569666509259.jpg

Hot much!

Vote Raed

My princess <3

Home of Barca Fans