The Dutch Eredivisie

Tazim

I think its the lowest level in years.. 6 teams can still win it.. thats exciting but the level is on a historical low..

xboogiex

PSV fun as hell to watch. Check out the destruction of cellar team De Graafschap on WatchESPN replay.

It was the weekest Psv i've seen in a long time the next Europe league match will probably Psv vs Valencia so it will be a good way to judge the Dutch league.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Twente raped PSV Eindhoven today: 2-6 win in Eindhoven for Twente, and they deserved it too. They were RUTHLESS on the counter, unbelievable. PSV kept on having build-up problems, and they looked weak defensively too, as you can imagine when you concede 6. Twente played with 10 men for the last 35 minutes or so, with 0-4 on the scoreboard, and even then they still managed to score twice. They were ruthless, absolutely ruthless on the counter today, kudos to them.

ejuventus

I'd like if Ajax will come back to high european levels

They're a legend of club, and real football fans miss their white and red kits

NvanMJ

I'd like if Ajax will come back to high european levels

They're a legend of club, and real football fans miss their white and red kits

Thnx! We're on our way back, ;).

Johan Cruijff took his responsibility and started a revolution at Ajax, just like he did at FCB. He turned Frank de Boer from a nervous and anxious into a confident manager. JC protects him and his staff, Bergkamp and Jonk, just like he did with Rijkaard and Guardiola. After many years the first team is finally playing more and more our well known system. After a good start under FdB last year was the first half of this season not great. But just like the first season from Rijkaard at FCB JC supported FdB and kept him safe. We don't have the budget to turn the time with a player like Ronaldinho, but out youth system is running on full power with many new coming talents.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Yesterday PSV Eindhoven beat Ajax deservedly with 4-2, could have been even higher a score didn't some PSV players missed chances. Super Cup won, now let's see what the title race be like this year. I'd expect PSV to win the tile after a close race with Ajax, with AZ and Twente battling for 3rd place. Feyenoord 5th.

Home of Barca Fans