The Dutch Eredivisie

H725

[youtube]AE6XYwwXnT0[/youtube]

Highlights of the Feyenoord PSV game (only shows the goals). Wijnaldum is really hitting some form, and he's only 20 years old. Castaignos is their best player, and he's only 18! Way way too early for him to go to Inter. Most of their squad is 27+, and I don't think they have room to develop a young player. He should have stayed in the Eredivisie until age 24 like Bergkamp, Van Nistelrooy, and Suarez did.

I agree about Castaignos,the guy needs to play regularly in the next seasons to devolop and then come to Inter ready to play as a starter (in the next season would be our 4th/5th striker)... but I wish for him and for Inter that he can surprise everyone.

Ataraxia

so if I get this right .. Ajax and Twente are obviously battling for the title, BUT PSV only need to win their last game to guarantee CL spot and knock one of Ajax/Twente from it ?

That is one awkward and frustrating round and end to the season.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
so if I get this right .. Ajax and Twente are obviously battling for the title, BUT PSV only need to win their last game to guarantee CL spot and knock one of Ajax/Twente from it ?

That is one awkward and frustrating round and end to the season.

Exactly! they have a better goal average.

PSV defeat or draw means they finish 3d and Ajax and Twente decide who finishes 1st and 2d. (the last game is in Amsterdam with Twente being 1 point ahead).
Ajax win and PSV win means Twente finish 3d and Ajax clinch the title.
Twente win and PSV win means Ajax finish 3d and Twente is champion.

But! Today we have the Cup Final... and it's... you guess right: Ajax vs Twente!

I really like Twente a lot, the provincial club that becomes a top club and is very down-to-earth and plays nice football. I also love Theo Janssen
But Ajax has not won the title since 2004 so it really is time for Ajax to win again.
So I guess I am neutral on the title race, but tonight I will be rooting for Twente because Ajax have won multiple Cups in the past years already and Twente 0.

C

Cruijff

FC Twente won the cup by beating Ajax with 3-2 after extra time. :(

Koma

Holy crap, the last game decides who wins the title. Ajax v. Twente, talking about epic games. :D
Btw, I've noticed that Frank de Boeur promoted many youngsters from Ajax academy. Ebecilio, Blind, Ozbiliz.. Nice to see that Ajax Academy is still doing very good.

Ataraxia

Holy crap, the last game decides who wins the title. Ajax v. Twente, talking about epic games. :D
Btw, I've noticed that Frank de Boeur promoted many youngsters from Ajax academy. Ebecilio, Blind, Ozbiliz.. Nice to see that Ajax Academy is still doing very good.

It also decides who goes to Champions League. PSV are very likely to knock one of the teams off.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Half time now, Ajax are leading 1-0. If they win, they'll win the league, if they draw or lose, FC Twente will win the league instead.

Home of Barca Fans