Trent Matip Virgil Robertson
Wijnaldum Fabinho Henderson
Salah Firmino Mane

Combined 11 would look something like:

Allison
Rapist Ramos Virgil Marcelo
Xavi Busquets Modric
Messi Suarez Ronaldo.

Put Ronaldo to the middle and Neymar on LW, Cristiano doesnt like striker position but we can't let Ney out of the team and with Ney and Messi on the wings Ronaldo needs just to be the fox in the box for the goals

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Zanetti, Lahm, Alberto say hi.

Alves in his pomp got benched by Peak Maicon who was a force of nature in his peak.

Lahm better in defence, leader and allround player because his ability to play in midfield, attack Alves. Overall only for RB i pick peak Alves, Maicon in 09-10 was legendary but after that season not so much

Zanetti maybe the best in defence and Alves best in offence

Temptation

Lahm better in defence, leader and allround player because his ability to play in midfield, attack Alves. Overall only for RB i pick peak Alves, Maicon in 09-10 was legendary but after that season not so much

Zanetti maybe the best in defence and Alves best in offence
You have good ball knowledge. I like how you broke it down but how can you be the greatest ever if someone rightly benched you for a couple of years in your peak physical age?

Would Ronaldo still be considered the GOAT LW if Jose Callejon benched him for 2 years in his peak? Fuck No!

Also, if we are only considering peaks, then Maicon has to be in this conversation. Maicon was insanely skillful in attack and defense. Used to score amazing goals from difficult angles too.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You have good ball knowledge. I like how you broke it down but how can you be the greatest ever if someone rightly benched you for a couple of years in your peak physical age?

Would Ronaldo still be considered the GOAT LW if Jose Callejon benched him for 2 years in his peak? Fuck No!

Also, if we are only considering peaks, then Maicon has to be in this conversation. Maicon was insanely skillful in attack and defense. Used to score amazing goals from difficult angles too.

Because he was better in defence and when you have so many talented offensive players i can understand that you put a more defensive guy, my view:

Defence = Maicon

Offense = Alves

Maicon was also a beast in attack but Alves is probably the best attacker RB we've ever seen! Also his peak was way longer than from Maicon

Last edited:

soul24rage

Fati has a century of ball knowledge.

Show him some respect.

JohnN

Zidane's Madrid:

Courtois
Carvajal Ramos Varane Marcelo
Kroos Casemiro Modric
Bale Benzema Ronaldo

Barca 2010s:

MATS
Rapist Pique Mascherano Alba
Xavi Busquets Iniesta