• Ibrahimovich

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Cavani

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Van Persie

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters

Irish_Cules

Lol. Best pure striker, and then Ibra is a choice. Then a bunch of people are choosing Ibra? Just lol.

Cavani and Falcao are just about equal. Too hard to separate.

Cavani is going to a big club this summer and if this pole was put up in 12 months time I'd say the results would be a lot closer.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Falcao at the moment, even if his and Atletico's performances aren't as strong as what they were at the start of the season.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Napoli is a top 4 club in Italy, they aren't exactly small. They are similar to Atletico really but Falcao is jerked over. I mean, for good reason and all cause he's awesome, but yeah.

Boris

Cavani is great, but he's different from Falcao,RvP and Ibra. While those 3 are classic no.9 waiting to be served with the ball, Cavani can be RW, LW, CF, ST. And maaan He DEFENDs, just never runs out of gas!

Irish_Cules

Napoli is a top 4 club in Italy, they aren't exactly small. They are similar to Atletico really but Falcao is jerked over. I mean, for good reason and all cause he's awesome, but yeah.

True, but I'm guessing most people on this forum watch much more Spanish football than they do Italian. Falcao's hat trick against Chelsea also did wonders for his reputation. A performance like that against a top Premier League team makes you a media darling worldwide.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I wouldn't call Ibra a classic no.9 though. I'd love Cavani at Chelsea, hopefully he's signed up over Falcao, he'd fit the EPL better.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I wouldn't call Ibra a classic no.9 though. I'd love Cavani at Chelsea, hopefully he's signed up over Falcao, he'd fit the EPL better.

Have Chelsea confirmed the Schurrle signing? If so, why bother with more forwards since they have Torres, Ba, Lukaku, and him

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Ibrahimovic has far too many drawbacks for me, he frustrates the heck out of me & forces everything through him with his nonexistant movement, can't stand teams built around him. Just a recent game vs Barcelona sums him up for me, could just use his physical presence, bully him, take out Adriano completely, yet he prances around trying to make pretty passes. I just think if that was Drogba against that Barcelona backline.. curtains.

Can't really fuck with Cavani's scoring record over the past 3 seasons or so, his workrate is phenomenal, Napoli went on a poor run of form not so long ago & he went missing for about 10 games, I also find him very disappointing for Uruguay, not my personal favourite.

Love Falcao mainly for his head, but i don't watch enough Atletico games.

Despite his age, give me Miroslav Klose. I also like Huntelaar.

Last edited:

oz187

Have Chelsea confirmed the Schurrle signing? If so, why bother with more forwards since they have Torres, Ba, Lukaku, and him
You answered your own question :)

Falcao is the best pure striker. His positioning, sharpness and ability to score any type of goal puts him ahead of the others. Ibra is more of a playmaker rather than a pure striker.

LMessi85

Ibra is still one of the best players in the world. Not the best pure striker. That would be Falcao.

Last edited:

kostasgtc

Cavani is great, but he's different from Falcao,RvP and Ibra. While those 3 are classic no.9 waiting to be served with the ball, Cavani can be RW, LW, CF, ST. And maaan He DEFENDs, just never runs out of gas!

although i havent watched him a lot i knew he is the real deal,but if what u say is true rosell must sign him yesterday

Beast

The Observer
LOL at Ibra & RVP are pure strikers :lol:

the top pure strikers are Falcao & Cavani... The Polish sensation is just behind them ... i love Falcao for me he has a Romarioesque in him

ryaninho

LOL at Ibra & RVP are pure strikers :lol:

the top pure strikers are Falcao & Cavani... The Polish sensation is just behind them ... i love Falcao for me he has a Romarioesque in him

iI was thinking this Ibra and RVP are #10 they sit behind the striker. Also Rvp was a winger who was converted into the #10 much like messi. So is has to be Falcao for me

Home of Barca Fans