Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barcelona vs Getafe 6-0

• Atletico vs Barcelona 0-1

• Total voters

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's a really tough choice for me between Atletico 3-1 and Bayern 3-0... I guess it would be the Atletico game, as we had turned our season around there.

Antimilan

If it wasn't Sevilla vs Barcelona (2:2), then I don't know what's your definition of a best/spectacular game?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If it wasn't Sevilla vs Barcelona (2:2), then I don't know what's your definition of a best/spectacular game?

For us, Barca fans, that game definitely wasn't the best, in terms of the result and our poor display in the second half. I concur with the statement that game was spectacular for a neutral fan, though. For me, the best game is the one when your team wins and you get a plethora of emotions from that.

Antimilan

For us, Barca fans, that game definitely wasn't the best, in terms of the result and our poor display in the second half. I concur with the statement that game was spectacular for a neutral fan, though. For me, the best game is the one when your team wins and you get a plethora of emotions from that.

Hmm.. then maybe a game where Barca won 7-0 or something similar? That should've been a huge plethora of emotions and joy.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hmm.. then maybe a game where Barca won 7-0 or something similar? That should've been a huge plethora of emotions and joy.

Routing minnows, while it can be entertaining, is never that emotionally stimulating. The Bayern game was very tough despite the scoreline and the way we fought for the victory was incredibly satisfying. The 2-5 against Athletic had some of the best collective football this season, a jizz-worthy match from a footballing perspective. The Clasico and the CL final showed us having to struggle/suffer to regain a lead after taking blows from the opponent, so basically showing our competitive edge when the going got tough (also they are two of the most 'significant' matches in terms of expectation).

For me, the Bayern match takes the cake. An awesome footballing performance against one of the best teams in the world at the CL semifinal stage. We pushed for more than an hour to break the deadlock and did so in a spectacular fashion with 2 quick masterpiece goals from Messi. The atmosphere was just awesome.

Antimilan

Routing minnows, while it can be entertaining, is never that emotionally stimulating. The Bayern game was very tough despite the scoreline and the way we fought for the victory was incredibly satisfying. The 2-5 against Athletic had some of the best collective football this season, a jizz-worthy match from a footballing perspective. The Clasico and the CL final showed us having to struggle/suffer to regain a lead after taking blows from the opponent, so basically showing our competitive edge when the going got tough (also they are two of the most 'significant' matches in terms of expectation).

For me, the Bayern match takes the cake. An awesome footballing performance against one of the best teams in the world at the CL semifinal stage. We pushed for more than an hour to break the deadlock and did so in a spectacular fashion with 2 quick masterpiece goals from Messi. The atmosphere was just awesome.

Or maybe that it was the revenge case that stimulated the emotions, after what happened in the previous encounter vs Bayern?

It was really an uneven match, Bayern never ever stood a chance and it always seemed like Barca could score whenever they wanted. It was not even a challenge, come on. Bayern without Robben and Ribery were non-existent. I doubt though that against the Barca of 2014-15, they would stand a chance with even a full team.

F

Flavia

It's a really tough choice for me between Atletico 3-1 and Bayern 3-0... I guess it would be the Atletico game, as we had turned our season around there.

I had a hard time choosing between those 2. One was the turning point of the season, and the other a CL semis vs a rival everyone feared... Chose Bayern because we had unfinished business with them.

ceefoo

FC Barcelona vs Bayern Munich - CL SF 1st Leg

I got it right! :smug: :brevet: :p

Elephant-19.jpg

Icarium

Lifestealer
As much as i like the bayern match i really liked the atletico match. I enjoyed that much so much. Even more than bayern match.

Home of Barca Fans