Tennis

zanela

JamDav has ventured thus. This thread will never be the same again.

stream_img.jpg

WTA is such a joke. Serena at her age still dominating the field. She's also closing in on Steffi's tally. Booooo! They don't make 'em germans anymore.:(

As for the men's final, I didn't watch it, but I read the serb was again playing his infamous zombie act. It doesn't help Jelena aside, he has the most dislikable entourage on tour, and found the most bigoted coach to team up with. Perfect marriage.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Murray the brit did well in reaching the final, but unfortunately murray the scot couldn't go all the way

Ustari

Mou, res!
The first three sets were good to watch, but then when Mandy starting to tire it was too easy for Djoko

zanela

oh dear..Rafa's irrelevance has now carried on to the 500's. Despite the writing on the wall, I tried to look for solace in his prev comebacks. But the truth is we are witnessing the slow demise of a champion, and its tragic and heartbreaking and agonizing for his fans. The sooner he accepts he's finished at the top level and departs gracefully the better it is for his legacy and everyone involved.

Eetu

Adormit
Watching Rafa play, first time in a while. Not only is his game weak, the way he moves around looks weird.

StarLord

Rafa's heroic style of play has finally caught up with him. Very sad to see the great colossus on his final legs.

StarLord

I love all of the recent tennis greats, I can't find a reason to be so partisan in tennis. But Rafa has been my main man.

Eetu

Adormit
He's just a bit too Spanish for my liking :)

Don't really care for the rest of current crop either. Now I'm just waiting for what will propably be Nieminen's last match in French Open. The last time I had favorites they were Mark Philippousis and Gustavo Kuerten.

Home of Barca Fans