Tennis

rafals

I hope that Djokovic wins, I don't like Murray because of his whining when something goes wrong. I mean, everytime he loses, he pretends to be injured or something else :lol:
As for Federer, he can do whatever he likes right now. No matter if he keeps playing and being beaten or if he ends his career right now, he is the GOAT for me and nothing can change it. Class is permanent.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I hope that Djokovic wins, I don't like Murray because of his whining when something goes wrong. I mean, everytime he loses, he pretends to be injured or something else :lol:
As for Federer, he can do whatever he likes right now. No matter if he keeps playing and being beaten or if he ends his career right now, he is the GOAT for me and nothing can change it. Class is permanent.

You hope Djokovic wins because Murray whines when something goes wrong............HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

HELLO. They both whine when things go wrong.

El Gato

Villarato!
If you want to watch some unusual and unique tennis, watch Jerzy Janowicz, now playing against Almagro. The dude is 1.96m tall, seriously athletic, Roddick-like service and some honestly incredible returns. Can really control the match. He is the one to watch in the near future. Even Federer admitted he's very, very talented.

43 winners against 10 unforced errors in a match at 1:1 in the third set. WHOA

El Gato

Villarato!
Ferrer-Dolgopolov is so entertaining. 5th set studded with break points and legendary Hawkeye situations.

El Gato

Villarato!
First time ever a Polish player reaches Wimbledon quarterfinal :worthy: Correct that! First time ever two of them reach Wimbledon quarterfinal :worthy: NO! First time ever two Polish players will play against each other in a Grand Slam quarterfinal!

Janowicz :worthy: Kubot :worthy:

El Gato

Villarato!
Come on Radwanska! If she manages to pull it off vs Pironkova (i.e. if someone tells her Serena lost) she has a massive opportunity at the gold.

Could make it the best Polish Grand Slam tournament of all time in terms of achievements.

Now Murray vs Youzhny and later Djokovic vs Haas. Bring it on Wimbledon!

Ghost

So, Serena is out as well.

You know something is wrong with Wimbledon when Federer is eliminated in the 2nd round. Even if he is almost 32, he is too good to go out this easily.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Damn, I forgot that Wimbledon was on, I'm not really interested in watching it, it bores me to death most times.

Home of Barca Fans