Sylvinho

maz

I walk the line
Hats off to sylvi. A true professional, and a CL final starter at his age. Good bye and good luck. No doubt he will return to the club at some stage. I hope he goes to celtic.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm sad he leaves, he has done so much for us when we needed him.
Thanks for eveything!

S

Snyde

Thank you so much Sylvinho! You are the one guy who makes as great a contribution off the pitch as you do on it! Thank you so much for all the service for the club, for being there when we needed you for being a guiding force for our many youngsters and for keeping the unity in our squad! Goodbye and Good luck! You always will be fondly remembered and hopefully you'll be back with us soon to play another role in our club!

It's sad that this was announced, I guess he wanted more first team football and Barca were also interested in the future. Just look at these stats for Saint Sylvie *Church music plays*:http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/engl...09/estadistiques/jugadors/Silvinho/fitxa.html

30 games played, *Chorus:Hallelujah!* 22 started, *Hallelujah!* just 14 fouls committed *Hallelujah!* and no cards *Hallelujah!* to win the ball back 125 times! *Hallelujah!* Saint Sylvi indeed! *Amen!*
*Church Music ends*

Juan03

thank you Silvinho :( the players will sure miss him, specially Messi since they're best friends

karthik

Take a bow!!

Legend

Respect

Big daddy wherever you go i hope one day you return to the camp!!!!!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This was terrible news, but I understand the club in some way... As I have said before, I wish he could be part of the coaching staff or something...

Anyway, THANKS SYLVINHO! THANKS SYLVINHO! THANKS SYLVINHO! THANKS SYLVINHO! THANKS SYLVINHO!

TheMessiShow

Sylvinho is a true professional with class to the highest degree. He played a splendid career at Barcelona and shall always be remembered. Hopefully he returns to us with a coaching job, he is one player which I can see doing a good job on the sideline

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whata way to say goodbye. Win in CL final and all those celebrations. Hopefully he returns one day in some role

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Good Bye Sylvinho and Thank you for everything

Very sad, he is one of my absolute Barca favourites! Great personality and great insperation, he will forever be remembered with respect. I hope he returns to Barca in some way.

Respect! We will miss him

C

crazy fcb

Barcelona, one of the best teams the world
In fact, is my favorite
Without the courtesy that the dream team

And special thanks to the player Sylvinho
Because frankly, the players preferred
Was an example of ethics and power
It was the iron man it really was
I think he deserves to stay another season

i will never forget you sylvi you still my boy