Robbie

Let's see what Brianswan has to say...

SYW3x.jpg

"We'll pass you off the pitch. 3 nil to the mighty Swanselona"

B

BrianSwan

flukey Man Utd, we come into our own second half so watch out

Bergkamp10

And let Yakubu score 4 against you. Not good, still think Swansea will stay up. Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton/Wolves will go. Would be a shame to lose Swansea.

B

BrianSwan

Arsenal lost 4-3 to them,only a little improvement on us. + we gave them stupid penalty + red card.

Bergkamp10

Yeah but that was when we were playing horribly with 0 confidence...As I said, Swansea will stay up just need to sign a better defender. Think Williams is a bit of a liability.

B

BrianSwan

Williams is our best CB, especially on the ball. Garry Monk isn't supposed to be a first starter, Caulker is injured.

Bergkamp10

Yes he's okay but I still think he has a mistake in him. Obviously you miss Caulker though. Maybe Bassong from Spurs would be a good signing if you could get him on loan or something.

Btw, heard that you lot are signing Frimpong on loan in Jan. Would be a cracking signing, he's very good just needs regular playing time.

B

BrianSwan

Yes he's okay but I still think he has a mistake in him. Obviously you miss Caulker though. Maybe Bassong from Spurs would be a good signing if you could get him on loan or something.

Btw, heard that you lot are signing Frimpong on loan in Jan. Would be a cracking signing, he's very good just needs regular playing time.

not sure were Frimpong would play tbh, Allen and Britton hold down the middle of the park can't see anyone else coming in over one of them. Would be a good signing though for the rest of the season.

Home of Barca Fans