Supporter Clubs

ManusXavi

There is no Barcelona Supporters club in New Zealand. I wish there was. I would like to help with that.
One small problem is that La Liga is not shown in New Zealand anymore (hasn't for years). Only the Uefa Champions League, Uefa Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup is.

frog-fcb

You should look into try setting one up.in nz lad even if it was jus internet based etc. Me and a few others are trying it in northern ireland the paper work is scandalous for it and we waiting about 4 months now on the club getting back to us

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess BarcaForum could apply for internet penya although a formal partnership would be best

frog-fcb

I guess BarcaForum could apply for internet penya although a formal partnership would be best

Possibly could although i think they have done away with internet penya memberships. Then the next bit is you need a town or city name in your official name ie penya barca armagh or penya barca dublin

frog-fcb

Yea there is still some around but as far as i am aware rossell and co done away with being able to register new ones

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Today's match reminded everyone that Barca was founded by a "foreigner". One German Hans Kamper from Switzerland.

And now we are whiteness Barca closing themselves to the world. Sad times.

Home of Barca Fans