Spanish Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 2-1

Trickykid

It's pretty fucking obvious that Coutinho has a EU passport now, isn't it?

Samuel Marshden, who seems pretty reliable, figures the documentation hasn't gone fully though yet, but I'm guessing you have some better inside knowledge, since you know for a fact that the passport is valid as of now?

clemente

Samuel Marshden, who seems pretty reliable, figures the documentation hasn't gone fully though yet, but I'm guessing you have some better inside knowledge, since you know for a fact that the passport is valid as of now?

Lmfao the guy literally says "Best guess", why would it matter if he is reliable or not if he literally has no info and just guessing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iarwain

Good thing SuperCopa is now one game. Was really pointless that this ceremonial cup dragged over two legs before.

God Serena

Because it makes so much more sense than your OMG, EV IS RUINING MALCOM'S CAREER-conspiracy theory.

That doesn't mean much. There's literally no logic in saying "Reliable journalist said this" when said journalist is just spitballing by his own admission.

There's no really good explanation for Vidal (Who isn't fully fit iirc and definitely hasn't played any preseason) being on the bench over Malcom no matter how you slice it.

eaman

Dude it’s £49.99 per year chill out

Considering you probably pay £50+ per MONTH for sky what’s an extra £5? People will pay more than that for one coffee :lol:

That's not my point. I won't be watching it on eleven sports anyway. I'll just stream it for free on another. I could record games with sky plus and I don't like the whole setting up the internet to play through tv every time and also you don't know what the buffering situation will be like

jairzinho

Not sure how Malcom doens't make the bench.
Would have loved to see cillessen aswell. He had a pretty decent preseason.
You have players working their ass off in preseason only to be denied a place on the bench.
Then you have players who've only recently started training and are playing.

Trickykid

That doesn't mean much. There's literally no logic in saying "Reliable journalist said this" when said journalist is just spitballing by his own admission.

There's no really good explanation for Vidal (Who isn't fully fit iirc and definitely hasn't played any preseason) being on the bench over Malcom no matter how you slice it.
Of course it means something, as it's a much more sane theory, than EV setting out to destroy Malcom's Barça career from day 1.

Yes, he should've been there ahead of Vidal, but it's clear that there is some sort of problem regarding Sevilla and their prying eyes on the non EU quota, hence why they both aren't in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans