Spanish Supercopa Semi-finals: Barca - Osasuna 2-0

JamDav1982

Tough watch.

Controlled game from HT to 1-0 the poor as were in first half.

Real will camp on half way line with way Xavi plays and their midfield will put huge pressure on Barcas midfield.

Masetro10

People in here seriously think RM is that great? Sunday we have a very good chance to win. They very easily could have been knocked out by Atleti.

Horatio

You're welcome
People in here seriously think RM is that great? Sunday we have a very good chance to win. They very easily could have been knocked out by Atleti.
I think we will play one of our better games in recent times against rhem. Some of our players do better against teams that don’t sit back. + motivation

Total-Football

Don't know what to think. Team was disciplined and organized in defense, pressing, and even in possession. But the ever worrying problem is still there. The team stops knowing what to do once in the last third. Nobody knows where to move or when to make a call for the ball or where to make that call. We just -as usual- end up passing left and right for an eventual cross by raphinha (lamal) or balde.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mediocre display but surely improvement from Las Palmas and 4th league Barracudas .
Curiously, Fermin had a good diplay last match and next gets no minutes while Ferran gets to start again after being horrible. Don't know how that works for motivation but Xavi and his brother are masterminds.

Highlights? Laporta's belly looked impressive.

gregorrin10

20 games we go without it, then tonight when I bet against it, we of course do it. So if you think about it, this was all me. :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, I'm happy I can be going big on Madrid in the final. :sneaky: Most likely throwing in a cheeky 3-1 correct score as well, just cause I'm feeling it.

So we probably got the first trophy of the season in the bag. :ROFLMAO:

gregorrin10

Atleti are about 5 times better and play about 5 times the more attractive football than us this season. And they've got the best player of La Liga and the best striker in La Liga, so that one was always going to be a tough one for Madrid. Unlike the final.

JamDav1982

Atleti are about 5 times better and play about 5 times the more attractive football than us this season. And they've got the best player of La Liga and the best striker in La Liga, so that one was always going to be a tough one for Madrid. Unlike the final.

Barca were good bit better than Atleti when met.

gregorrin10

Barca were good bit better than Atleti when met.
Just because Simeone chickened out and went to his old school tactics. If he went for it and set it up like he did against Madrid yesterday and pretty much every other time this season, we'd be losing that game in a manner like we did with Girona, simply being outscored.

JamDav1982

Just because Simeone chickened out and went to his old school tactics. If he went for it and set it up like he did against Madrid yesterday and pretty much every other time this season, we'd be losing that game in a manner like we did with Girona, simply being outscored.

Barca almost scored 4 goals on the break that game in first half... hardly due to Simeone shitting it and playing different way.

Atleti got cunted by Girona also and Girona been better than both this season anyway.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think we will play one of our better games in recent times against rhem. Some of our players do better against teams that don’t sit back. + motivation
I might have to take this back because of pena. I forgot about him. If he has a howler we are screwed obviously.

fergus90

Real were better than Atletico yesterday after the initial 15 mins, had about double the shots by the end.

Probably would've been dusted in normal time if Kepa wasn't being Kepa. Barca will need to improve a lot because Real haven't been beaten since that Atleti La Liga game. Yes it's far from the Real of old but this Barca side is not scoring goals.

Only positive is both Madrid games were Barca's best games of the season so maybe they can turn it on again.

Home of Barca Fans