Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

kattanib

André Gomes starting and Aleñá is not even on the bench..:banghead:

And you find this odd? That is what I like most about this forum, I get to be enlightened by the likes of you and get to realize how illogical my logic is. I thought, given that Gomes played many games last year as a starter and Alena being part of the B team, that it would be logical to expect that nothing has changed over the summer. Silly me

Last edited:

Hektor

I'm here, ready to watch the game. When Barca plays, everything comes to a stand still in my house.

I believe it is going to be a 4-2-3-1. We'll see what happens. However, why in the world we bought Semedo? Barto and the genius of Robert have to go. Barto, I'm not part of any conspiracy man, just a concerned Barça fun. We could have use Asensio for €4.5 mils. We can get him now for his release clause of €70 mils, Geniuses. Go and do something else, away from Barça.

OK. Ter Stegen; Alba, Umtiti, Pique, S. Roberto; Mascherano, Busquets; Gomes, Messi, Rakitic; Suarez.

I believe it is the best lineup with what we have. However we do need Coutinho and Dembélé at least or we are screwed

GetIn

Who the fuck is the creator in that midfield? My god we are going to get absolutely smashed, such a weak, pathetic lineup, can't even blame Valverde at this point, he has no options.

serghei

I say it's ok that Valverde is trying to find the right solution. Better now before the season starts then in march april like Lucho did.

kattanib

Who the fuck is the creator in that midfield? My god we are going to get absolutely smashed, such a weak, pathetic lineup, can't even blame Valverde at this point, he has no options.

Interesting perspective. I would have assumed, given that 4 CMs are playing along with Messi as well, that we have plenty of "creator" options. Guess I might be delusional and illogical

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I'm here, ready to watch the game. When Barca plays, everything comes to a stand still in my house.

I believe it is going to be a 4-2-3-1. We'll see what happens. However, why in the world we bought Semedo? Barto and the genius of Robert have to go. Barto, I'm not part of any conspiracy man, just a concerned Barça fun. We could have use Asensio for €4.5 mils. We can get him now for his release clause of €70 mils, Geniuses. Go and do something else, away from Barça.

OK. Ter Stegen; Alba, Umtiti, Pique, S. Roberto; Mascherano, Busquets; Gomes, Messi, Rakitic; Suarez.

I believe it is the best lineup with what we have. However we do need Coutinho and Dembélé at least or we are screwed

Hektor, get back to your letter writing format with regards and shit...:lol:

JerseyAddict

Well... I have just seen the lineup and I was... WtF? Well... Maybe we are all used to one thing abd this is, well, new,odd, strange? :/ don't know even what to think...

Cool

If we pull this one off and manage a comeback and Valvarde will be called a genius for this tweak in the system. But, if we lose this one then he'll get all of the blame. I will not blame him if we lose tonight, I'll actually praise him for not being shortsighted and playing a 4-3-3 again.

Hektor

It is a very defensive lineup. If RM does not score, we cannot lose the game. It is not pathetic; it is the best with that we have. We have to try Gomes to see what he does. I view this game as a preseason game. Who cares about that stupid trophy. Who remembers who wins it?

GetIn

Interesting perspective. I would have assumed, given that 4 CMs are playing along with Messi as well, that we have plenty of "creator" options. Guess I might be delusional and illogical

There are 5 players playing in midfield in that lineup, but 2 are box-to-box players (Bob, Raki), 1 is a CDM (Busi), 1 is a LB (Alba) and the last one is..... I don't what he is.... let's go with pigeon shit (Gomes).

Raketa10

We are playing 3-5-2? Woooow!!! What year is this? 1996?!?! Barca without wingers is just blasphemy!

And why the fuck is Semedo not playing?!

This is not an important game so I honestly wish they kick our ass again and than we'll be forced to buy D&C othervise they might just say that the first game was a bad luck.

Last edited:

Arkk

WTF is this shit

1. why are we playing 3-5-2? the extra midfielder will be Gomes as well
2. why is Semedo not being given the chance? atleast no Vidal i guess...

Home of Barca Fans