Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

Capitan Puyol

The difference is that there are no hate history between Valverde and Zidane, like Guardiola vs Mourinho. RM defence is also shit, they are not much better than us especially with players like Benzema and Bale. ;)

CuleLife4Life

Madrid Copied our keys to success in our prime and its working for them. we adopted fucking stoke's

I disagree.The heart and soul of our prime years were our La Masia players. Besides Carvajal, Nacho, and Vasquez, Real built their current golden generation by being smart in the transfer market and investing in young talent all over to eventually take over. Kovacic, Isco, Asensio, Casemiro, Ceballos, Varane, and Theo all cost under 30me.

Now we're attempting to do the same except our players are a) not young and b) expensive as fck. Oh and the board is so fcking stupid, they reject guys like Asensio.

I'm not one of those people who thinks La Masia is the answer. My issue is our scouting is non-existent. Madrid dug Varane out of Ligue 2 and developed him to what he is now. Why can't we find our Varane? Where is the scouting?

Flavius

Not sure what to expect from this season. Let.s hope for La Liga, UCL seems impossible with this team and coach.

Watching real winning it for the 3rd time makes me vomit

Sweden

JJ Nogues 1942, Luis Aragones 1987 and now Ernesto Valverede 2017.
The only times Barca has lost their two first competitive games of the season.

Zebulun

I disagree.The heart and soul of our prime years were our La Masia players. Besides Carvajal, Nacho, and Vasquez, Real built their current golden generation by being smart in the transfer market and investing in young talent all over to eventually take over. Kovacic, Isco, Asensio, Casemiro, Ceballos, Varane, and Theo all cost under 30me.

Now we're attempting to do the same except our players are a) not young and b) expensive as fck. Oh and the board is so fcking stupid, they reject guys like Asensio.

I'm not one of those people who thinks La Masia is the answer. My issue is our scouting is non-existent. Madrid dug Varane out of Ligue 2 and developed him to what he is now. Why can't we find our Varane? Where is the scouting?

Have you watched the game today. Madrid out-posessed barcelona big time. they played more triangles, quick passes than i've seen in camp nou for the past 3 years
they have a posession based system that everyone understands. they could afford to play without their main stars and still fuck us over so no.
agree with the scouting though, they should all be fired

booge

This forum has never had this kind of melt down for maybe over 10 years lmao.
This is not something the forum is used too.

At Real Madrid, there's been so much failuire, diarrhoea etc, it's made them stronger lol

hellsangel1

Is there any chance this can still turn into a good season?

Only if Busquets can somehow even play like he did last year(not terrible), we can somehow maybe challenge in La liga but if he plays like he did today then we have no chance because there is no replacement for him.

Petulant Whiner

Only if Busquets can somehow even play like he did last year(not terrible), we can somehow maybe challenge in La liga but if he plays like he did today then we have no chance because there is no replacement for him.

Meh...

Busquets with less than 60% per cent possession is useless. He is not that big of a factor. The players around him like Iniesta and Rakitic are spent force. Gomez is trash.

booge

In pre-season it was like 2-0 up in ten minutes lol.

Barca used to get the rub of the green but now it's Madrids turn. Little pieces of lucky falling in place form.

Comes from sheer hard work they have put in. Plus I think Barca players should boycott shaking Ramos's hand. He is a snake with evil intentions.

Devils

We're done.

I feel bad for Messi, Busi, Pique and Iniesta, after years of giving so much to Barca, they don't deserve to have the final stage of their careers ruined like this.

Team is finished though, that is quite evident.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans