Spanish Supercopa Final: Real Madrid - Barca 4-1

Loki

I fear we will play better and still lose with 3 goals difference because of the state of our defense and offense. Even Araujo looking a bit shaky last couple of games. Ferran is as dangerous in front of the goal as a turtle and Lamine can't decide clasicos with 16 years of age. It comes down to Felix, Lewandowski and how many mistakes the defense is going to make.
The only chance I see us winning is being clinical in front of the goal in early game and then Madrid has to come out and open up their defense.

JamDav1982

The best chance Barca have is if FDJ, Gundo and Pedri can control the midfield.

Xavi will probably go those three and Roberto in 4 man mid again.

Barca have more technical ability and Real better athletes.

Valverde probably playing his best football he ever has at mid for Real and need to try and stop that midfield sprining the likes of Vini into space behind defence.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Barca seem to turn it up a notch against Madrid but I dont think that will be enough.

Im expecting a loss. Hope Im wrong.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Even this Barca match up decently well against Real Madrid, however having scrubs like Lewandowski and Ferran Torres up top is likely going to be the difference. Unless they manage to actually play well and put their chances away.

FC B

This is the question. Xavi on the brink of sacking kind of loss?
If a demolition kind of loss occurs it is possible but I still doubt Laporta will sack him unless the team totally collapses. Ofc, an implosion might come right after a severe loss.

JamDav1982

Even this Barca match up decently well against Real Madrid, however having scrubs like Lewandowski and Ferran Torres up top is likely going to be the difference. Unless they manage to actually play well and put their chances away.

Ferran has been decent for Barca v Real to be fair.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'd be shocked if somehow Madrid manages to lose Supercopa against this Barca.

In those matches everything can happen, last year we won 3-1 super Copa and lost 0-4 at home in Copa. Barca players will be on fire and with a bit luck everything is possible dude, you sound very pessimistic last weeks :unsure:

Horatio

You're welcome
I was generally optimistic but I forgot about Pena and I think he’s seriously capable of giving a victory away all by himself. Kepa is far more reliable than him even when vastly inferior to Courtois. Real are going to test him hard when pushing for a victory starting from second half with shots by valverde modric kroos and bellingham tchouameni and rudiger might have a go or two just outside of the area.

Ancelotti ain’t dumb.

In terms of overall performance we will have one of our best showings of the season.

Home of Barca Fans