Spanish Super Cup 1/2 Final: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-1 (2-3 pen.)

serghei

Jep. This will be some story to tell.

:lol:

- Son, when I was in my prime I put my team in the final with a once in a lifetime performance.
- The World Cup Final? Wow.
- Not exactly...
- Euros then? It's still good dad, great stuff!
- I wish...
- Oh don't tell me, it was the Champions League?
- If only... no, son, it was the
- The decisive game in La Liga?
- No, it was the Arabian Supercup.
- Ehmm... Ok...

FCBfan22

:lol:

- Son, when I was in my prime I put my team in the final with a once in a lifetime performance.
- The World Cup Final? Wow.
- Not exactly...
- Euros then? It's still good dad, great stuff!
- I wish...
- Oh don't tell me, it was the Champions League?
- If only... no, son, it was the
- The decisive game in La Liga?
- No, it was the Arabian Supercup.
- Ehmm... Ok...

-So it was the final then?
-No son, semis.
-*silence*

Morten

Bad: We played 120 in this Mickey Mouse cup.

Good: We won on pens. Massive confidence boost.

I mean, its not like you aced it, only slightly less terrible at taking pens than Sociedad.
But sure, i guess its some kind of confidence boost.

Vilarrubi

Because we won: glad we won, let’s smash Madrid in the final.

If we didn’t win: not bothered, Mickey Mouse Saudi Arabia cup anyway...

Just being honest.

Sailor Mars

Such an impotent attack. If Messi leaves, the board better go all out to get a proven goalscorer. Nobody else on the team can guarantee even 20+ goals. (Fati is still too young and not proven enough)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because we won: glad we won, let’s smash Madrid in the final.

If we didn’t win: not bothered, Mickey Mouse Saudi Arabia cup anyway...

Just being honest.

Elated that we won, but nevertheless, it is a meaningless trophy regardless of the outcome.

Gnidrologist

lol@ this match
it was fucking great for so many reasons
but still lol

The serious sentence. We played better than our opponents and even great at times, but can't score goals for shit. Pro - we give the impression of very dedicated team that is not up there chemistry and quality wise yet. Dembele and Araujo two young beasts we have. That's one positive impression i had, even if Dembele failed at some of his adventuring. So much energy from the team over all i remember only from Lucho's first season's second half. Cowman does something good to our fitness and morale.
Bonus point: Another W for Puig lol!

Kul_z

lol@ this match
it was fucking great for so many reasons
but still lol

The serious sentence. We played better than our opponents and even great at times, but can't score goals for shit. Pro - we give the impression of very dedicated team that is not up there chemistry and quality wise yet. Dembele and Araujo two young beasts we have. That's one positive impression i had, even if Dembele failed at some of his adventuring. So much energy from the team over all i remember only from Lucho's first season's second half. Cowman does something good to our fitness and morale.
Bonus point: Another W for Puig lol!

To build chemistry you need to win so that players feel good of what they are doing. This would boost confidence for sure. Fucking entertained, yes!

Home of Barca Fans