Spain

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
It was a beautiful free-kick from Ramos.
Iniesta looked phenomenal in the 1st Half, as did both Pedrito and El Guaje.
Great to see Susaeta score in his debut.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Spain u21 will face Belgium u21 today. Deulofeu, Sergi Gomez, Grimaldo and Luis Alberto in the squad.

20:00 CET

ivan22

Playing with the u21 at the age of 17 is so unreal. I truly can't wait for grimaldo to hit his prime.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah, although this isn't the 'full' u21 squad. This one's only made up of people born in 92 or later, in order to prepare for u21euro 2015 qualification. The squad for the 2013 euro will be different (but he might make it).

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Grimaldo played the second half and did pretty well, though he was by no means a stand-out. It was already 1-1 at half-time, when I started watching. There were no goals in the second half but Belgium were better. Lukaku's younger brother was impressive.

GiantKiller

My apologies if it's already been talked about (not really up-to-date) but does Michu have a chance to play the upcoming friendly against Uruguay or will he not be selected?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Grimaldo played the second half and did pretty well, though he was by no means a stand-out. It was already 1-1 at half-time, when I started watching. There were no goals in the second half but Belgium were better. Lukaku's younger brother was impressive.

Who scored for Spain?

loozy

Squad for the upcoming qualifiers against France & Finland.

De Gea, Valdés, Reina, Azpilicueta, Jordi Alba, Sergio Ramos, Piqué, Albiol, Monreal, Arbeloa, Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi, Busquets, Silva, Navas, Mata, Negredo, Villa, Javi García, Inesta, Isco, Cazorla, Pedro y Cesc.

No Puyol and Javi Martinez.

Home of Barca Fans