Spain

I

instinct

I forgot about Navas..is he still injured? Because they would have needed him against team like Portugal. I would have certainly taken him before someone like Mata who brings nothing new and who will probably play as much as he did at the last EC.

Navas was injured. I think he got the medical green light a few days ago but it's still very risky to let him play. I think VdB left him out because it's still unsure if Costa is able to play and to have 2 players which are doubtful is way too risky.

zanela

I've no sympathy for the miasanmia boy. I'm, however, glad to see persistence, loyalty and consistency rewarded. I'm glad for Koke.

L

linetty

I forgot about Navas..is he still injured? Because they would have needed him against team like Portugal. I would have certainly taken him before someone like Mata who brings nothing new and who will probably play as much as he did at the last EC.

Do you think that Deulofeu deserves to be on that list?
Navas got the green light but someone posted that del Bosque might give Deulofeu a chance if Navas does not make it and it turned out neither of the them made it :lol:

I dont know if he deserves it but could use a great experience that is World Cup

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently Deulo could not have made it anyway since he was not named in the provisional squad.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Bo9ZLvtCUAEdIId.jpg

Javi got the NeyMartinez look.

Stric

That's misleading. He only scored three two of which were against Ireland and one was a goal against an already spent Italy team.

Some other teams played against Ireland, too. Their strikers didn't go on to be top scorers.

That one goal was a goal in the final of one of the most, if not the most elite football championship in the world. And it was a striker's striker finish. So let's not downplay its value. And he could have scored another and be ranked first regardless of minutes played, but he decided to pass to Mata instead.

He's a striker, his job is to score goals. If there's one type of player that stats are more important for than others, it's the striker. He played about half of the total minutes his team played at that championship and he was still top scorer. I'd say that's not a bad job. Regardless of how "bad" he's really been.

Home of Barca Fans