Spain

Superstar85

I feel a Javi Martinez-Busquets double pivot, with Iniesta being the icing on the cake

Iniesta is better on the left when playing for Spain (as he's always positionned), both Silva and Fabregas are better attacking midfielders (playing behind a striker) than Iniesta.
It's not like he stays out on the left wing either, he often comes into the middle leaving space for Alba to occupy the left flank.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Spain XI: Reina; Azpilicueta, Piqué, J. Martínez, A. Moreno; Xavi, Iturraspe, Cazorla; Mata, Torres, Pedro

Iturraspe will surprise you all, you guys haven't been exposed to his brilliance yet. A Busi-lite with better hair (which makes his graceful presence shoot up by 100%).

Crixus

Entrenamiento-de-la-seleccion-_54408504279_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Superstar85

Spain XI: Reina; Azpilicueta, Piqué, J. Martínez, A. Moreno; Xavi, Iturraspe, Cazorla; Mata, Torres, Pedro

Iturraspe will surprise you all, you guys haven't been exposed to his brilliance yet. A Busi-lite with better hair (which makes his graceful presence shoot up by 100%).

I guess the 2nd half of the game (after the substitutions will have been made) will be more interesting..

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

I like Iturraspe. I always keep an eye on him because of his surname. I'm from Cuba, and for us Cubans a "raspe" essentially means a burn. As in someone calls someone out and you yell, "BURN" that kind of burn. So when I first heard Iturraspe name, I said to myself I gotta keep an eye on a player that has a surname that means "and your burn", that's just too cool to ignore.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I like Iturraspe. I always keep an eye on him because of his surname. I'm from Cuba, and for us Cubans a "raspe" essentially means a burn. As in someone calls someone out and you yell, "BURN" that kind of burn. So when I first heard Iturraspe name, I said to myself I gotta keep an eye on a player that has a surname that means "and your burn", that's just too cool to ignore.

He's the kind of badass who's highlight vids should always be backgrounded by "Wanted Dead or Alive".

Home of Barca Fans