Spain

PaCmAn

Spain coach Del Bosque will today announce the squad for the friendly game against Ecuador in Guayaquil, Ecuador, on Wednesday 14 August.

So a pointless friendly in Ecuador, 3 days before La Liga kicks off and Barca play on the 18th. FIFA are a joke.

loozy

Curious if he'll include Alonso in the line-up... I miss the ginger beard :wub:

*runs and hides from rocks thrown at her*

mixer

Spain coach Del Bosque will today announce the squad for the friendly game against Ecuador in Guayaquil, Ecuador, on Wednesday 14 August.

So a pointless friendly in Ecuador, 3 days before La Liga kicks off and Barca play on the 18th. FIFA are a joke.
Maybe he won't play with La Liga/Barca players?

De Gea
Azpili-Albiol-??-Nacho
-------Javi---------
Mata-----------Silva
Navas-Soldado-Torres

??

Meitux

Del Bosque would never play 2 attacking midfielders,he always uses central midifelders and either way Mata and Silva can't do that job.Maybe he'll use some young players.

mixer

So what?im telling you what he generally doesn't do..
You said he would never play like this or that and I'm just pointing out it's only a friendly and it doesn't matter anyway as long as he doesn't play our players.

And can you please start a sentence with capital letters? And break after the end of a sentence. It looks better that way and it's gramatically correct...

Meitux

You said he would never play like this or that and I'm just pointing out it's only a friendly and it doesn't matter anyway as long as he doesn't play our players.

And can you please start a sentence with capital letters? And break after the end of a sentence. It looks better that way and it's gramatically correct...
Oh mixer,I really don't want to start arguing with you and particurarly for non serious reasons...

mixer

Oh mixer,I really don't want to start arguing with you and particurarly for non serious reasons...
Did you read my whole post? I asked for something and you didn't listen to me actually. It's much better to read a gramatically correct post you know.

Don't look at it from the wrong side, this is just a normal question.

Meitux

Did you read my whole post? I asked for something and you didn't listen to me actually. It's much better to read a gramatically correct post you know.

Don't look at it from the wrong side, this is just a normal question.
Thanks for pointing it out,but I can by fix my errors by myself.

But i said something that was opposite from your opinion and you answered ironically.Then i said the reason for it and you pointed out a reason that wasn't in our discussion.Anyway it doesn't matter,we are not here to fight.

SamperFCB

Hahahahahahaha, Tello is called up.

Isco, Thiago, Inigo Martinez, Koke and Tello from Spain U21 > Spain. Surprised to see no Montoya.

F

Flavia

The players called up:

Porteros: Casillas, Reina y Valdés.

Defensas: Arbeloa, Azpilicueta, Íñigo Martínez, Albiol, Sergio Ramos y Jordi Alba.

Centrocampistas: Javi Martínez, Cazorla, Iniesta, Isco, Thiago Álcantara, Koke, Jesús Navas y Silva.

Delanteros: Cesc, Negredo, Fernando Llorente y Tello

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
& our board thinks Inigo martinez isn't good enough to be played ahead of our makeshift defenders!!

Home of Barca Fans