Son Heung-min

Blackened

He is very very good. I wish Conte gets the dough to strenghten the squad. With Lloris, Son, Kane and Kulusevski they already have something to build on. If Conte gets what he wants, Tottenham might become a real contender shortly.

Temptation

Like people in this forum would know, I like Mane and Ronaldo and rate both very highly so no bias here and they're great. But why tf are they in the PFA 11 ahead of Son?

How on Earth is the golden boot winner not in the lineup?

Footballers aren't the sharpest clearly. This guy is so underrated. They're paying for their loyalty to Spurs.

mc_lovin

Still can't believe we paid 135ME for a left-footed 2nd striker when we play a 433 and had Messi :lol: Fucking Barto.

Thanks for bringing that up.

Temptation

How you gonna make him captain if he wasn't even starting? Stop lying. Kane was your captain.

Did someone put weed sprinkles on your Pizza as toppings?? :benitez:

How was I to know Conte would bench him today? Son has been my captain since the start of this season just like he was today.

He brought me 32 points as captain today. As long as the player plays you can have them as your captain even if they don't play the entire game.

I have no idea what you're trying to get at.

Horatio

You're welcome
Did someone put weed sprinkles on your Pizza as toppings?? :benitez:

How was I to know Conte would bench him today? Son has been my captain since the start of this season just like he was today.

He brought me 32 points as captain today. As long as the player plays you can have them as your captain even if they don't play the entire game.

I have no idea what you're trying to get at.

gottem

oggydude

If he was black/white or South American he’d be a lot more appreciated. Son is a class player league above Park Ji Sung and Kagawa to me.

Home of Barca Fans