Something big posibly happening?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
They couldnt take it away from you lot anyways as you didnt do anything wrong but I think the ref may of admitted he was paid to do it for a huge bet .

I hate Chelsea as much as the next man but they were robbed in that Semi they had three blatant penalty claims turned down.

How do you count three? There was one penalty amongst all of the shouts. If there's big news coming I'm confident it has nothing to do with that game. The world cup being moved is a decent bet, the creation of a european super league also a possibility (and Laporta wouldn't be opposed to it, he has been a backer of the idea since he became President), the bankrupcy of a huge club I don't foresee because there's always a long prelude to that kind of thing. I think match fixing is the least probable of all because we have seen it before at lower levels and also in a different guise in Italy with calciopoli. The initial post from Warik claims that what's forthcoming (possibly) is totally unprecedented.

B

blueduck

I don't think it will be the world cup. It could be the euros though.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
6+5 style maybe?
barca won the CL about a month ago with 7+4 or something and Platini was loving it. :D

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Who said only one guy knew about it?

Do try and think before you post.

Watch yourself Warik! It's not the first time you're being cocky... You can talk to your friends like that - if they let you.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well the Mirror today had a player, paddy kenny the sheff.utd gk fail a drugs test at the play off final....................

Guardian

Looks like a cheap trick to draw your attention. Nothing can surprise me. Even if a star player is gang raped by his teammates under the showers. Actually we all know there is a traditional game in the Madrid showers called "Drop the soap" starring Guti....so yeah nothing can surprise me.
Hopefully it's not personal drama. It would be funny if was announced that the British sexbomb Jordan has lost his left tit after a bitch fight over a star player, or there was a documented bacchanalia involving members of FC Arsenal Ladies.

It could be something boring though. A star player caught with drugs and accused of being drug dealer in schools or a star player collecting dirt pants of his team-mates and is proud with his large collection of brown&yellow coloured underwear.

Don't know. Football is going mad.

Warik

Watch yourself Warik! It's not the first time you're being cocky... You can talk to your friends like that - if they let you.

Not being cocky, its just you talk utter crap. I'm really worried about your threats aswell. Oh no some guy on the internet who lives thousands of miles away who i've never met and will never meet is telling me to watch myself. I'm so scared :lol:

Well the Mirror today had a player, paddy kenny the sheff.utd gk fail a drugs test at the play off final....................

That is hardly shocking...if its true its a bunch of shit really...Still think possibly something bigger. Hardly shockign for world football tbh...though it was a month ago.

"Drugs in Football Shocker"

Home of Barca Fans