Someone has to do it.... Copa final topic Valencia vs FC Barcelona 2-1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why are you guys so happy? Losing to the final in Valencia in this fashion shows either (1) our players are still traumatized by the loss to Liverpool and are mentally broken or (2) they don't give a damn anymore. Either case it is spelling huge trouble for the next season because if this get carried over to the next season and I think it will, our next season could be a total wash. And come on, you all know Bartomeu will not fire Valencia no matter how hard we get spanked today. Valverde will be here next season.

So I really question your motive in celebrating this spanking today. How many times do we have to be humiliated??

FinBarcelonafan

Why are you guys so happy? Losing to the final in Valencia in this fashion shows either (1) our players are still traumatized by the loss to Liverpool and are mentally broken or (2) they don't give a damn anymore. Either case it is spelling huge trouble for the next season because if this get carried over to the next season and I think it will, our next season could be a total wash. And come on, you all know Bartomeu will not fire Valencia no matter how hard we get spanked today. Valverde will be here next season.

So I really question your motive in celebrating this spanking today. How many times do we have to be humiliated??

We need change anyway and If this is the only way to get it.. Then good. Not happy about the result, but maybe this is necessary for our team for a better future.

Change the coach, some players.. Get rid of mentally finished players or too spoiled.

West Saxon

Watching this game makes me think the players are still thinking about Anfield and don't care about this cup, which is a disgraceful attitude to have. From the outside looking in, I have to say several big players need replacing as soon as possible.

Zidane82

What the hell is happening ??

Messi needs this win or his Balon D’or will go to VVD!!

Who’s been at fault for the two goals ??

gregorrin10

Safe to say that coward won't resign even if we lose tonight, so if Barto doesn't fire him after this, he should be sacked himself (can another vote of no-confidence happen?) Not to mention almost every one of our senior players. Rakitic needs to be sold, Roberto and Busquets benched only to be have rotation spots in midfield, same for Pique in defense if we manage to get De Ligt (although by looking at this shit show tonight I don't know why he would even want to come except to join his good friend Frenkie). Suarez and Alba should be benched too, if they don't like it, they can leave. (Alba is a pussy like Rakitic anyway, the moment Lucho benched him, he started to bitch, so I don't think he would stay anyway). Also get that fucker Segura out so we can bring Grimaldo back!

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We need change anyway and If this is the only way to get it.. Then good. Not happy about the result, but maybe this is necessary for our team for a better future.

Change the coach, some players.. Get rid of mentally finished players or too spoiled.

But you know this WON'T change anything. Mark my words it won't. Valverde will not be fired. Bartomeu will simply say winning the league itself is a big accomplishment and we will try to win the CdR again next season.

Last edited:

God Serena

Massive changes are needed. The only way to grow stronger is to endure pain.

I'd rather us grow stronger going into next season, than go into next season thinking everything is okay because hey, we still won the double.

MagIX

Watching this game makes me think the players are still thinking about Anfield and don't care about this cup, which is a disgraceful attitude to have. From the outside looking in, I have to say several big players need replacing as soon as possible.

As usual i agree with you

hulinat

But you know this WON'T change anything. Mark my words it won't. Valverde will not be fired. Bartomeu will simply saying winning the league itself is a big accomplishment and we will try to win the CdR again next season.

Losing copa is going to make fans protest against Valverde and media will be all over it. Thats going to put pressure on both Bartomeu and Retard

Home of Barca Fans