Simone Inzaghi

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Honestly he should stay. Hopefully for their sake he can convince players to join and improve the team further. Think they have a team that are good enough to go far in CL (evidently lol).

The more you stay at a club the more freedom you'll get. His tactics would be hard to implement in a short period of time, which he would have at top teams.

Staying at Inter would be the best choice, guy could win in next 2 years cl - absolutely overperforming with Inter

ajnotkeith

@ajnotkeith

Inzaghi's attacking masterclass yesterday vs Atalanta. thread in spanish, but google translate does wonders.
Tons of video demonstrations how they generate space through coordinated movements
I wish Inter gets taken over soon by a rich board so we can really see the culmination of this when top athleticism is introduced along with technical ability.

What a team and manager.

Temptation

I wish Inter gets taken over soon by a rich board so we can really see the culmination of this when top athleticism is introduced along with technical ability.

What a team and manager.
My favourite Italian team. My favourite young Manager right now. Way better than that pretentious clown De Zerbi.

Why this sudden love in for Inter BTW? Does your favourite player play for Inter?

Porque

Motta is Inzaghi-lite btw. And I say lite only because he hasn't had the chance to prove it on a bigger stage.

So if we want someone who looks at the game, movement and countering the opposition as Inzaghi. Someone who isn't reliant on the physicality of his players to overcome his opponent, then Motta is our man.

I watched Bologna away at Inter in the Cup where they knocked Inter out, and Motta setup very well against a much more talented side. Was a good managerial battle. Bologna won, but they had luck on their side with two late goals.

ajnotkeith

My favourite Italian team. My favourite young Manager right now. Way better than that pretentious clown De Zerbi.

Why this sudden love in for Inter BTW? Does your favourite player play for Inter?
Favourite manager (or football figure).

I have followed Inzaghi since his work at Lazio. I have been convinced for years this guy is going to be the greatest manager of his generation.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bottled a 2 goal advantage ?

Damn Simone enjoyers in the mud.

Simeone > Simone

:messi:

Dude, Simeone didn't lose a home knock-out match in I don't know how many years. It was always going to be a tough one. Inter had few great chances, couple of which were bottled by that brainless Thudumb.

Horatio

You're welcome
I know but considering all the dickriding lately for him , the comment had to be done.
First napoli, now inter. Serie A needs to focus on cultivating winner mentality first.

Yes, ironic coming from barca fan since we did bottle a few cls. But we don’t talk about that.

Having said all that inzaghi is doing a great job.

khaled_a_d

I know but considering all the dickriding lately for him , the comment had to be done.

Sure, but he is a coach who knows how to put a fairly average/ cheap squad into winning positions.
A team of their quality will always have those hit or miss situations, win a close tie they should win or win one they shouldn't.
Overnight great coach to have, and it isn't like you can't find faults at most coaches out there.
Pep was a bald fraud and Klopp was a bottler not so long ago, people believes that Zidane and Ancelotti as lucky coaches with 7 CL titles between them.
Inzaghi fairs really well among his peers so far tbh, I would welcome him with open arms if he comes to our broke club.
Doesn't mean he isn't invincible or frustrating at times, either.

serghei

He is similar to the Allegri of old. A bit defensive and reactive though. But he sets up the team well and gets the most out of his players. Conceicao from Porto is another manager to keep an eye on.

They played an unbelievable tie vs Arsenal with a much inferior squad and should have knocked out Inter last season too. Dominated them badly in Porto. Played very well vs Barcelona too.

Home of Barca Fans